• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Products for From-Scratch Cook, Reheat Cook, Non Cook

In summary, the company offers three types of products: From-Scratch Cook, Reheat Cook, and Non Cook. The From-Scratch Cook products are for cooking meals from fresh ingredients, while Reheat Cook products are for reheating leftovers or pre-made meals. Non Cook products are for tasks such as chopping, mixing, and measuring ingredients. All products are microwave-safe, but it is recommended to check the specific product's instructions. The company also offers products for individuals with dietary restrictions and for meal prep and freezer cooking, with specific instructions for oven use and support.
Jennie50
I would like to create a suggested product list (with pics!) for several different types of cooks...the from-scratch cook, the reheat cook, and the non cook. I searched the files here and found one older document for the non cook that gives me a place to start, but does anyone else have flyers like these that they'd be willing to share? Or even just suggestions of products they would recommend for each type of cook? Thanks for your help!!

if someone would give suggestions on the products id be happy to make a product catalog for them

Bumping this thread, as I'm wondering if anyone has documents such as these? I just haven't had a chance to work on them since my original post, and don't want to reinvent the wheel, if someone is willing to share something that is already made up.

Thanks so much!

What is the difference between the From-Scratch Cook, Reheat Cook, and Non Cook products?

The From-Scratch Cook products are specifically designed for cooking meals from scratch using fresh ingredients. The Reheat Cook products are designed for reheating leftovers or pre-made meals. The Non Cook products are for tasks such as chopping, mixing, and measuring ingredients without any cooking involved.

Are the products safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, all of our products are microwave-safe unless otherwise stated. However, please refer to the specific product's instructions for proper use in the microwave.

Do you offer any products for individuals with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of products that cater to dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan diets. These products are labeled and can be found in our catalog or on our website.

Can these products be used in the oven?

Many of our products are oven-safe, but it is important to check the specific product's instructions for temperature and time limitations. Some products may also require the use of a baking sheet or pan for support.

Do you offer any products for meal prep or freezer cooking?

Yes, we have a wide selection of products that are perfect for meal prep and freezer cooking. These products are designed to help make the process more efficient and organized, making it easier to have meals ready for the week ahead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefetteDuJour
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
baychef
  • newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jillbean
  • randis