• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn Your Mid Season Products: How Shipping Works

In summary, mid season products are shipped as they are earned and not all at once. The delivery time may vary and can be checked through the Product Adjustment page using a specific code and date. It is also possible to check the status of the shipment through alternate reference tracking. Some consultants have reported receiving their mid season products within a few days, while others may have to wait longer. Overall, earning mid season products is a great achievement and can be a great demo for shows.
cookn' katie
Do mid season products ship after you earn them or do they all ship at the same time? I can't remember how they do mid season stuff!!! I just earned mine!! The really cool thing is I earned it with one show!!!!!! My new highest show is $1435!!! Katie

They ship as you earn them!!
cookn' katie said:
Do mid season products ship after you earn them or do they all ship at the same time? I can't remember how they do mid season stuff!!! I just earned mine!! The really cool thing is I earned it with one show!!!!!! My new highest show is $1435!!! Katie

Go girl!! They are awesome to you will love them!! WYG on your new highest show that rocks!!

They ship as earned.

Nicely done!

You should get your new toys in about a week or so!

hmmmmm....I earned mine on the 20th & haven't gotten them yet. Maybe they'll come this week!

Way to GO!! That's AWESOME!!!

It's funny because my next show isn't until April 14th and I was closing my show and I still needed $289 to get my mid-season stuff. Well, I she turned in $280 in orders and then we had her order so I earned them by $6.87! :D Now I don't have to worry anymore! WoooHoooo!!!:D :D

Congrats!!I am about $600 from them, and 2 shows definitely before the 20th, and if I need to, I will offer an extra incentive for my show on the 19th to submit it on the 20th to get them! But, I am hoping that my next show will put me over so I don't have to worry!!! Nothing like waiting until the last minute ;)

Where in the "shipment status" area will I find if my mid season products have shipped???

So here is my question.....Not to highjack the thread or anything but....

I submitted my last show that qualified me for mid-season on the 27th and it is not even showing up that my mid-season products have shipped. I was wondering should I call HO or is everyone else's turnaround taking a while as well?

They will not show up on your shipment status page. There is a way to "cheat the system" and figure it out...do a search for the dish cloths, and the instructions are in there from that incentive back in Feb!

pixel-_ said:
So here is my question.....Not to highjack the thread or anything but....

I submitted my last show that qualified me for mid-season on the 27th and it is not even showing up that my mid-season products have shipped. I was wondering should I call HO or is everyone else's turnaround taking a while as well?
I submitted my final show to earn the midseason products on the 22nd and mine don't show up yet either. They could just show up at our doors - sometimes things like that aren't updated in a timely manner - or they are just busy with the end of month orders. We'll get them soon!

Incentives do not show up on your shipment status page. There is a way to cheat the system...do a search for the dish cloths back from the Feb incentive, and you will find the instructions to go through the Product Adjustment page.

Click on Product Adjustment on the CC home page on the right of the screen (where the IPT, shipment status, host look up... are). Then click on the I accept... square and can't remember show number. then click on continue in the next screen. If the shipment is there it will be yourconsultantnumberG0_ _ _ (and 3 numbers). Note that number and the date and click on return to CC, go to the shipment status screen and click on any FedEx number, then track more shipments, then alternate reference track. Enter the number that you noted - (add 01 to the end of that number!). Put in the date, country and zip code. It will then show you the status for your incentive delivery.

Example of the number: 293128G030301
consultant number, G, zero and the number you found and zero one

Last edited:
I submitted my show on Saturday that earned the products and my mid season stuff arrived on Wednesday. My stuff may have gotten here quicker because I live in Iowa. Love the new salad spinner. I think this will be a great demo for shows!! Katie

What is the "Earn Your Mid Season Products" promotion?

The "Earn Your Mid Season Products" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants to earn free products by reaching certain sales goals during the mid-season period.

What are the sales goals to earn free products?

The sales goals for the "Earn Your Mid Season Products" promotion vary depending on your consultant level. For example, a Consultant level consultant must reach $1,000 in sales during the mid-season period to earn free products, while a Senior Executive Director level consultant must reach $4,000 in sales.

How does shipping work for the free products earned?

The free products earned through the "Earn Your Mid Season Products" promotion will be shipped to the consultant's address provided in their account. The shipping cost for the free products is covered by Pampered Chef.

Can I combine my "Earn Your Mid Season Products" order with other orders?

Yes, you can combine your "Earn Your Mid Season Products" order with other customer orders to reach your sales goal. However, the free products earned will be shipped separately from your customer orders and may arrive at a different time.

What is the time frame for the "Earn Your Mid Season Products" promotion?

The "Earn Your Mid Season Products" promotion runs from April 1st to June 30th each year. Any sales made during this time period will count towards your sales goal for earning free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Hodge
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Miss Cori