• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mid-Season Shopping: Buy Products Individually or in Packages?

In summary, buying products individually during mid-season shopping offers the benefit of customization and potential cost savings. Purchasing packages can also save money and allow for trying new products, and many packages are customizable. Limited edition or exclusive products may be available during mid-season shopping, and there is no limit to the number of products that can be purchased. However, some products may have limited availability.
gratergirl
I guess that since I'm going into my second year soon I should know this. I have always earned the mid season products and all the free stuff but not this time. Can you purchase only some of the mid season products or do you have to purchase a whole package? Or order them individually? TIA:)

In the past, it's been that you have to buy the whole package. I don't believe they've ever broken them up. Sorry!

Weekly Bites states it's a package. I know, I'm bummed too. Got the bowl last summer so don't need it!

Shucks! I don't need the bowl either....nor will I use the herb keeper, at least I don't think I will. Oh well. It's too bad that they don't break it up for ya so you can purchase what you will actually use. Thanks for the info.

gratergirl said:
Shucks! I don't need the bowl either....nor will I use the herb keeper, at least I don't think I will. Oh well. It's too bad that they don't break it up for ya so you can purchase what you will actually use. Thanks for the info.
I sure don't need the bowl but I plan to use the extra bowl as an incentive or give it as a gift. Not sure exactly - maybe everyone who orders $100 or hosts who's show is $500 or more in a drawing. Still considering.

1. What are the benefits of buying products individually during mid-season shopping?

Buying products individually during mid-season shopping allows you to customize your purchase and only buy the specific items you need or want. This can save you money and prevent you from purchasing products that you may not use.

2. Are there any advantages to purchasing packages during mid-season shopping?

Yes, purchasing packages during mid-season shopping can often save you money compared to buying the products individually. It also allows you to try a variety of products and potentially discover new favorites.

3. Can I mix and match products in a package during mid-season shopping?

Yes, most of our packages are customizable, allowing you to choose the specific products you want within the package. This allows for a more personalized shopping experience.

4. Are there any limited edition or exclusive products available during mid-season shopping?

Yes, there may be limited edition or exclusive products available during mid-season shopping. Be sure to check our website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Is there a limit to the number of products I can purchase during mid-season shopping?

No, there is no limit to the number of products you can purchase during mid-season shopping. However, keep in mind that some products may have limited availability and may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • ChefEsther
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • richardson3
  • Products and Tips
Replies