• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Mid-Season Products in Catalog: Christina's Query

In summary, "No Mid-Season Products in Catalog" means that there will not be any new products added to the current catalog during the middle of the season. Our catalog and product lineup will remain the same until the next catalog release. This decision is made in order to carefully select and plan our product releases at Pampered Chef, ensuring the best quality and value for our customers. However, there will still be new products released every season through our carefully curated catalogs. You can also still purchase products from previous catalogs and mix and match them for your perfect kitchen collection. The next catalog will be released at the beginning of the next season and you can stay updated on new releases by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
newchefmommy
I didn't see any mid-season products in the catalog-Did I just miss them or there aren't any this fall??

Thanks
Christina

There aren't any this fall. (It was an announcement at conference)

Hi Christina,I'm not sure which catalog you're referring to, but it's possible that there are no mid-season products available this fall. It could also be that you missed them in the catalog, as sometimes products can be easy to overlook. I would suggest checking the catalog again or contacting the company directly to inquire about any mid-season products. Hope this helps!

Related to No Mid-Season Products in Catalog: Christina's Query

1. What does "No Mid-Season Products in Catalog" mean?

"No Mid-Season Products in Catalog" means that there will not be any new products added to the current catalog during the middle of the season. Our catalog and product lineup will remain the same until the next catalog release.

2. Why are there no mid-season products in the catalog?

At Pampered Chef, we carefully select and plan our product releases to ensure the best quality and value for our customers. Adding new products mid-season can disrupt this process and potentially cause delays in product availability.

3. Will there be any new products released at all during the season?

Yes, we release a new catalog every season with a variety of new and exciting products. These catalogs are carefully curated to provide our customers with the best selection of kitchen tools and cookware.

4. Can I still purchase products from previous catalogs?

Yes, you can still purchase products from previous catalogs as long as they are still available. Our catalogs are designed to cohesively work together, so you can mix and match products from different catalogs to create your perfect kitchen collection.

5. When will the next catalog be released?

Our catalogs are released every season, so the next catalog will be released at the beginning of the next season. You can stay updated on new releases by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
tlennhoff