• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No New Mid Season Products: Did I Miss Something?

In summary, "No New Mid Season Products" means that Pampered Chef will not be releasing any new products during the middle of the season, which is typically between the Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter catalogs. This decision allows consultants to focus on selling current products and fully promote the new products during the launch of the next catalog. There will not be any new products released during the middle of the season, but popular items from previous catalogs may be brought back as "Seasonal Favorites." New products will be released at the beginning of the next catalog season, typically in the Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer. Previous mid season products will still be available for purchase until they sell out, but will not be restocked until the next catalog season
pchefjodie
are there no new mid season products this time around? Did I miss something?

No there are no mid-season products. I was so happy when I heard this because I have so many guests that will not book a show, or place an order when the mid-season stuff comes out even though they want the products. I was so frustrated with the mid-season products being in the catalog but not available.

It was announced at conference.
I am glad, too, that we don't have items in the catalog that we can't sell!!

ljeffries said:
It was announced at conference.
I am glad, too, that we don't have items in the catalog that we can't sell!!

I'm glad too! I could explain it at shows.....but it seems that for every show, there was at least 1 outside order that bought a product that wasn't available.....and wrote a personal check for it!:grumpy: Most weren't real happy when I had to call and tell them their order wasn't valid.

Hi there! I completely understand your excitement for new mid-season products. Unfortunately, there are no new products being released at this time. However, we always have new and exciting products coming out throughout the year, so be on the lookout for those! In the meantime, don't forget about our amazing current products and all the delicious recipes you can create with them. Let me know if you need any help with anything, I'm always here for you. Happy cooking!

1. What does "No New Mid Season Products" mean?

"No New Mid Season Products" means that Pampered Chef will not be releasing any new products during the middle of the season. This typically refers to products being released between the Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter catalogs.

2. Why is Pampered Chef not releasing any new products mid season?

There are a few reasons for this. First, it allows our consultants to focus on selling the current products and not have to learn about new ones in the middle of the season. Additionally, it allows us to fully promote and market the new products during the launch of the next catalog.

3. Will there be any new products at all during the middle of the season?

No, there will not be any new products released during the middle of the season. However, we may bring back popular items from previous catalogs as "Seasonal Favorites."

4. When will new products be released?

New products will be released at the beginning of the next catalog season. This is typically in the Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer.

5. Can I still purchase previous mid season products?

Yes, previous mid season products will still be available for purchase until they sell out. However, once they are gone, they will not be restocked until the next catalog season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Ritz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
kimmers
  • newchefmommy
  • General Chat
Replies