• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Reach My Mid Season Product Goal in Time?

In summary, the "Mid Season Product Countdown" is a limited time promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the middle of their product season. It features discounted prices on select products, typically lasting for a few weeks. The discounted prices cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons, but customers can use their Host Rewards or half-price item rewards. Not all products are included in the event and the regular return and exchange policy still applies. However, discounted prices will not be refunded or applied to exchanges.
Chef Ritz
I am $400 from receiving my mid season products and don't have other show until right before the deadline. Any suggestions of what I can do to get something going quick to get those products?:confused:

Host your own Phone or catalog show. (do a search on phone shows and you'll find some discussion on the topic).

You can call all of your customers and tell them that you have an goal to sell $400 in products by April 16 (to give a few days for stray orders) and ask if they can help you by placing an order or giving a referal.

You can be the host (or offer the host benefits as a drawing) or offer a small free gift (that you put on your host order and get free) for all orders placed (as well as the free dishcloths for $60 orders).

Work those phones and you will get your orders!!

Laura

Bring a recipe to work with some catalogs and order forms... it may not get you all the way there, but that with some phone work should do it! btw... my colleagues absolutely loved when I brought in the chillzanne rectangle thingy... I took the insert out and put cupcakes in it for Easter and they loved all the different things that it can be used for!

Related to How Can I Reach My Mid Season Product Goal in Time?

1. What is the "Mid Season Product Countdown" event?

The "Mid Season Product Countdown" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the middle of our product season. It features discounted prices on select products for a limited time.

2. When does the "Mid Season Product Countdown" start and end?

The exact dates of the "Mid Season Product Countdown" may vary, but it typically starts in the middle of our product season and lasts for a few weeks. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates.

3. Can I use any discounts or coupons during the "Mid Season Product Countdown"?

No, the discounted prices during the "Mid Season Product Countdown" cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. However, you may use your Pampered Chef Host Rewards or half-price item rewards to purchase items during this event.

4. Are all products included in the "Mid Season Product Countdown"?

No, only select products are included in the "Mid Season Product Countdown." These products will be clearly marked with the discounted price on our website or in our catalog.

5. Can I still return or exchange products purchased during the "Mid Season Product Countdown"?

Yes, our regular return and exchange policy still applies to products purchased during the "Mid Season Product Countdown." However, any discounted prices will not be refunded or applied to exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjodie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Karen Hodge
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • gratergirl