• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turning August Around: Strategies to Get My Business Booming!

In summary, Lisa is trying to figure out how to get August going and bring in some new customers. She is thinking about ways to reach out to those that have recently ordered products or hosted a show. She is also thinking about having a special offer for the month.
mrssyvo
I worked so hard achieving the sell-a-thon level 2, and I have my September booked solid, but I seemed to forget about August. Here it is August 1st, and I have no kitchen shows, 2 catalog shows working, and my sneak preview show at the endo f the month. Do you have any fresh ideas to get August going. My CC calls are up to date, and I do not want to start offering the oon again. I have found in months past, when I got desperate, I offered the moon (phone sale, ect) and ended up giving most of my profit away (or spending it on product) Now, it is time to get serious about my business, and bopost my August. I need to make $1250 in sales, not only for mid-season product, but to get my over-ride on my recruits sales. Help me brainstorm, please !!

Call everyone who's every bought or shown and interest in the SSB or even the Micro-Plan.

Offer a special for the month, top hostess will get ??? (Something you've got hanging around the house)

Call everyone who hosted last August and offer to do a free show and do the Prof. Puffs (they are cheap to make) but show cookware and serve them on Chillzanne Rec Server??

Spin it as a Last chance to get old but goodie products before they are gone forever........

You could also offer the discontinuing products on "sale" for even 5% off, and that means that you'd have to pay some in CG, but it leads to sales.

HTH,

Lisa

I am experiencing the same problems. I think I am going to call everyone that has ordered products that are discontinuing...for example, I have a woman that just ordered the generation 2 cookware...I am wondering if she wants the open stock pieces. I am thinking about having a "place an order, get a ticket for a drawing"...and maybe give away a stone or something. Just a thought.

What does the "Turning August Around" event entail?

The "Turning August Around" event is a comprehensive training and strategy session designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to help boost their business during the slower month of August. It will cover topics such as marketing techniques, customer retention strategies, and product promotions.

When and where will the "Turning August Around" event take place?

The "Turning August Around" event will take place on August 15th at our corporate headquarters in Chicago, Illinois. It will also be available as a virtual event for those unable to attend in person.

Is there a cost to attend the "Turning August Around" event?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $50 for consultants to attend the "Turning August Around" event. This fee covers the cost of materials, training sessions, and refreshments.

Who is eligible to attend the "Turning August Around" event?

Any Pampered Chef consultant, regardless of rank or experience level, is eligible to attend the "Turning August Around" event. It is open to all consultants looking to boost their business during the slower month of August.

How do I register for the "Turning August Around" event?

You can register for the "Turning August Around" event by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the event and complete the registration process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jmioni
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Candice
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • feather18