• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Need $175 in Sales for Mid Season Products

In summary, Karen is in the same boat as me and wants to earn the mid season products. She is going to try a phone sale and family and friends. If she has past host and guest help, she will split the benefits.
Karen Hodge
I only need $175 to earn the mid season products. I want that salad spinner so bad!

Any suggestions on how I can get some sales quickly?

You still hve two weeks, so it's not too late to pull together a catalog show or host a spring open house in your own home.

Yes, start asking around if anyone needs anything. I did that the other day and had $150 before I knew it with only 4 orders!!!! You can do it - go for it!

I am in the same boat. only $220 away from midseason products. I am going to try a phone sale. there are many posts on here about them. hopefully that will do it. good luck.

I am in the same boat.... this is where I am calling in the troops.... Family and friends and past host and guest!!!! call everyone let them knwo that your x dollar amount away from reaching a goal and every little bit counts and helps!!

Thanks! I think I am going to try to do a White sale. Heard of it, never tried it, really hope it works! I gotta have that spinner, but don't want to pay for it!

Good Luck Karen and keep us posted!!!:D

Try the famous friday sale! I did it to earn my HWC products and it WORKED!! Make sure you send it to everyone and "be your best host" by reminding them! I sent it about 4 days ahead with a reminder the day before and I did phone calls to a select few

what is the "white sale"? I don't think I have seen this one. I was going to try a phone sale but maybe the white sale is better.

I have a "football pool squares" printed up for just such an occassion. I have a few friends pass it around at work and whatnot, selling each square for $2 for a chance to win a $100 shopping spree. Each page is just 50 squares, and I provide an envelope to who ever is helping me. I just call the winners of the shopping sprees, and then have who ever helped split the host benefits.

1. How can I reach $175 in sales for mid season products?

To reach $175 in sales for mid season products, you can try hosting a virtual party or gathering orders from family and friends. You can also promote the products on social media or offer a special discount or promotion to attract more customers.

2. Can I combine orders with other consultants to reach the sales goal?

Yes, you can team up with other consultants to combine orders and reach the $175 sales goal. This is a great way to support each other and increase your chances of meeting your sales target.

3. What are some popular mid season products that can help me reach my sales goal?

Some popular mid season products that can help you reach your sales goal include the Quick Cooker, the Mix 'N Scraper, and the Rockcrok Dutch Oven. These products are versatile, practical, and highly sought after by customers.

4. How long do I have to reach the $175 sales goal for mid season products?

The deadline for reaching the $175 sales goal for mid season products may vary depending on your region or team. It is best to check with your team leader or consult the company's sales calendar for the specific deadline.

5. Are there any incentives or rewards for reaching the $175 sales goal for mid season products?

Yes, there may be incentives or rewards for reaching the $175 sales goal for mid season products. This can include discounts on future products, free products, or even a bonus commission. Check with your team leader or the company's incentives program for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
Replies
Views
Miss Cori