• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering the Mid Season Products

or something like that?I agree with this suggestion. I think it would be easier to just contact the people and let them know that the item isn't available yet but you'll put in a GC for the exact amount so they can cash it in...or something like that.Thanks,Deb
jenifer4000
How do you handle guests that want to order the midseason products before the sell date?

Also, can the order for the products go on the show to count for the host's sales?

Thanks,
Jen

jenifer4000 said:
How do you handle guests that want to order the midseason products before the sell date?

Also, can the order for the products go on the show to count for the host's sales?

Thanks,
Jen

Sorry, but no you cannot get any of them until the date is says. You cannot put them on a party beforehand because PP wont recognize them. The best you can do is ask all your guests who is gonna have a party, so they can all get the products.....;)

When someone wants mid-season stuff before it is available I announce to the whole show that there is a need for a show in May and you have your first order already! I usually have people fighting over who gets to host in May!

great ideas! Thanks.

Yep, that's what I do, Gillian.

I truly hope and pray that with the fundraiser I am doing (the kids are bringing their packets home next Monday) and is closing April 6th I don't get any orders for the mid season products mixed in. It could really mess things up. The only good thing by closing it then is that it will give me time to enter everything and make sure nothing is wrong before I submit by the 15th (for commission reasons--I know we have till the 20th). If there are some orders on there I will contact them to have a May show with those items and whatever anyone else wants and maybe get them to order the HWC items too. So it could be a good and bad thing.

I just wish they wouldn't put them in the catalog the way they did this time instead of lumping them in one section so you can easily know that you can't order before May 1st.

Harriet,

I had an April fundraiser last year with several mid season orders on it. It was a PITA. I hope yours is smooth!

I agree with Harriet...the way they put them in the catalog is soooo confusing! I liked it the one season when they were all on one of the back pages by themselves. Otherwise, people just don't pay attention and you end up with outside orders (or fundraisers!) that you have to call, refund $, yadda, yadda.

Another idea with the midseason products when people want them now:

Keep a running list with names, numbers, and what they are interested in. Then, call them as it gets close to May and see if they would like to order them. You may have enough to submit as a show in itself! (This is what I do when we have stop sells.)

Thanks, Deb. I truly hope so. This is my second fundraiser with them and everyone was pleased last time so I hope it will work out even better this time. Last year we did it in May (no problems with the catalog at that point)but this year I suggested April to help me get the mid season products and get my raise faster (I am only about $785 shy) and the guest special should help boost up sales. They told me that it works for them.

Thanks Kelly for your input. I can only hope that it doesn't mess up too much. Of course you have the extra orders but then you don't have the shipping money for May orders and depending on how many do that it could add up. Guess I'll just have to wait and see and try to remind them when I see them.

I think I am going to make a suggestion to HO about the catalog. Can't hurt for trying.

I don't want to have to make flyers for everyone saying you can't order such and such on page such and such and on page such and such,etc until May 1st. I was thinking of making "coming soon" stickers to put on the catalogs for those items but thought it might be too messy and time consuming trying to get small labels like HO has for "not available". I want the parents to keep the catalog from the packets so they will think of me to schedule shows or order and if I have those labels on there I may never get the sale on those items. Sounds confusing but I think you know what I mean.

Can't you just contact the people and let them know that the item isn't available yet but you'll put in a GC for the exact amount so they can cash it in when it is available? That way they don't need a new payment and the sale will still count towards the total...

Are they doing a new catalog cover this season? I think they should put the mid-season products in the "new cover" catalogs. That would make sense. They could do flyers up for those of us that have too many catalogs and are not getting the "new cover" catalogs.

That is a good idea Tasha!

gilliandanielle said:
Can't you just contact the people and let them know that the item isn't available yet but you'll put in a GC for the exact amount so they can cash it in when it is available? That way they don't need a new payment and the sale will still count towards the total...

This is exactly what I do as well. Just make a note of that person so when it all is available, you can let them know.

tlennhoff said:
Are they doing a new catalog cover this season? I think they should put the mid-season products in the "new cover" catalogs. That would make sense. They could do flyers up for those of us that have too many catalogs and are not getting the "new cover" catalogs.

Your idea makes the most sense! Years ago they never put the mid season products in the catalog (only 1 catalog per selling season) and had flyers for the midseason products.

gilliandanielle said:

I thought about that too but the minimum PC GC is $20 and in increments of $5. May not work out. I would want it to count towards the fundraiser total. Any suggestions to help me understand this better if it comes to be? I also have the $4 s & h to deal with. I don't think they would want to pay it twice.

Maybe you could put all the mid-season orders together and order one big GC for the amount total and then order them all at once paying one $4 charge with the GC (send the GC to yourself...)

gilliandanielle said:
Maybe you could put all the mid-season orders together and order one big GC for the amount total and then order them all at once paying one $4 charge with the GC (send the GC to yourself...)

That is something to consider. Thanks.

gilliandanielle said:

That is a great idea.

pamperedharriet said:
I think I am going to make a suggestion to HO about the catalog. Can't hurt for trying.

I don't want to have to make flyers for everyone saying you can't order such and such on page such and such and on page such and such,etc until May 1st. I was thinking of making "coming soon" stickers to put on the catalogs for those items but thought it might be too messy and time consuming trying to get small labels like HO has for "not available". I want the parents to keep the catalog from the packets so they will think of me to schedule shows or order and if I have those labels on there I may never get the sale on those items. Sounds confusing but I think you know what I mean.
Get a pack of SMALL return address labels -- avery makes them in removable adhesive and put on them Not available until May 1. You can even put a promo on the sticker (in small print) that if someone calls you with an order for a mid-season item and has a sticker, they get something free (free shipping, free bamboo tongs, etc).

If you get enough orders you could put it in as one show -- or do them all on one on-line sales order.

Last edited:

What are the new products available for ordering during the mid-season?

The current mid-season products available for ordering can be found in the Mid-Season Catalog on our website. These products include kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware that are perfect for the upcoming season.

How can I place an order for the mid-season products?

Orders for the mid-season products can be placed through our online ordering system on our website. Simply add the desired products to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

Are there any special offers or discounts for ordering mid-season products?

Yes, we offer special discounts and promotions on mid-season products to our loyal customers. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I add mid-season products to an existing order?

If your existing order has not been processed yet, you can add mid-season products to it by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been processed, you will need to place a separate order for the mid-season products.

How long will it take for my mid-season products to be delivered?

Our standard shipping time for mid-season products is 3-5 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products. You will receive a confirmation email with the estimated delivery date after placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • Jennie_becca
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies