• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Are Mid-Season Products Available?

In summary, the mid-season products will be available for purchase on the first day of the new catalog release. There are no pre-order options for these products. Discounts may vary and some items may be limited edition. Standard return and exchange policies apply to mid-season products.
LisaVH
I don't have my S/S catalog in front of me and cannot remember when the mid-season products are available to customers. Anyone have the date handy?

May 1, I believe.

Yep, it's May 1st. Just double-checked my catalog...

Related to When Are Mid-Season Products Available?

1. When will the mid-season products be available for purchase?

The mid-season products will be available for purchase on the first day of the new catalog release.

2. Can I pre-order mid-season products?

No, unfortunately we do not offer pre-orders for mid-season products. They will be available for purchase on the first day of the new catalog release.

3. Will there be a discount on mid-season products?

We cannot guarantee a discount on mid-season products as it varies depending on the item. However, we often have special promotions and discounts available for our customers.

4. Are mid-season products limited edition?

Some mid-season products may be limited edition, but others may become a permanent part of our product line. It is best to check the product description or contact customer service for more information.

5. Can I return or exchange mid-season products?

Yes, our standard return and exchange policy applies to mid-season products. Please refer to our website or contact customer service for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy