• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Are the Discontinued Products Posted and Available for Sale?

And remember, the outlet is available through your personal website, but customers must place individual orders for outlet items. The discontinued list will most likely be available after the national conference in July, so be sure to keep an eye out for that announcement. In summary, marketing discontinued products when they become available for sale can be a successful strategy for boosting sales. These products usually become available around the same time as the new catalog release in September, and Pampered Chef usually releases the info and dates a few weeks before that. It's important to start promoting these products about a month before they become available, and to offer incentives to entice customers to make a purchase. Keep in mind that the outlet is available through your personal website, and the discontinued list
newmexgirl
Recently, someone mentioned marketing an online show when discontinued products become available for sale. I assume this occurs sometime near the new catalog release in September.

I also assume Pampered Chef will release the info and the dates.

However, as a Plan-Ahead Paula, I'm looking at when I might incorporate this into my marketing calendar.

When do the discontinued products first become available for sale? How and how soon do you personally market them?

Leslie
(Whose always on the lookout for new ways to market her awesome home-based business:))

If you're talking about the outlet, that's available through your personal web site (PWS). Customers have to place individual orders for outlet items though...they can't be combined with regular show orders.

If you're talking about items that will be discontinued when the fall catalog releases, I'm assuming that the discontinued list will be available after national conference in July. They let us know what items are being discontinued so that our customers know ahead of time and can get their orders in before the fall catalog "takes over." I usually print off the list and provide it to customers at my shows. I also put the list into my monthly e-newsletter I send to all of my e-mail contacts. One thing though...they do not mark down discontinued products...they are still sold at their regular prices. The only time they will be discounted by HO in any way is once they are put up on the outlet, which might take a while depending on what they are.

Hope this helps! Good luck with everything...

I've actually used this strategy in the past and it has worked really well for me! In my experience, the discontinued products usually become available for sale around the same time as the new catalog release in September. However, Pampered Chef usually releases the info and dates a few weeks before that, so keep an eye out for that announcement.As for marketing, I usually start promoting the discontinued products about a month before they become available for sale. I'll post about them on my social media accounts, send out emails to my customers, and even create a special section on my website for these products. I find that creating a sense of urgency and exclusivity really helps to drive sales.I also like to offer some type of incentive, such as a discount or a free gift with purchase, to entice customers to buy these discontinued products. And of course, I make sure to highlight the benefits and features of each product in my marketing efforts.It's definitely a great way to boost sales and attract new customers, so I highly recommend incorporating it into your marketing calendar. Good luck with your home-based business, Leslie!

1. When are the discontinued products posted on the website?

The discontinued products are typically posted on the website at the beginning of each month. However, the exact date may vary depending on the availability of the products.

2. Are the discontinued products immediately available for sale?

No, the discontinued products are not immediately available for sale. They are typically available for purchase within 1-2 weeks after they are posted on the website.

3. How long are the discontinued products available for purchase?

The discontinued products are available for purchase while supplies last. Once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase on the website.

4. Can I still purchase a discontinued product if it is out of stock?

No, unfortunately once a discontinued product is sold out, it will no longer be available for purchase. We recommend checking the website frequently for any updates on restocking of the product.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for discontinued products?

There are no specific discounts or promotions for discontinued products. However, they are typically discounted from their original price as they are being cleared out of inventory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • hperschnick
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies