• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Items: Availability After Conference?

In summary, discontinued items can still be purchased after the conference, but availability may be limited and some items may already be sold out. These items will be available while supplies last, so it's recommended to purchase them as soon as possible. Discontinued items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. They will also be available for purchase online, but availability may vary between in-person and online purchases. Host rewards and discounts can still be used on discontinued items after the conference, but availability and eligibility may be limited.
hperschnick
OK, I know what the discontinued items will be but didn't go to conference... I have a Host who wants some of those products... how long will they be available for guest purchase after the announcement? Will end of August be the end... when the new catalogs take effect?

Yep. Unless it's an August show that is closed in September.

Officially end of August, but keep an eye on CC and weekly bites for updates on sell-outs.

They have had that happen items sell out. As long as the show is submitted by the end of August that shouldn't be a problem, but submit in Sept and watch out.

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I understand your concern about the discontinued items. Typically, these items will be available for guest purchase until the end of the month in which they were announced. In this case, if the announcement was made at conference in July, the items should be available for purchase until the end of August. However, I would recommend checking with your upline or the corporate office for a more specific timeline. Keep in mind that the new catalogs usually take effect in September, so the discontinued items will most likely be gone by then. I hope this helps and happy selling!

1. Can I still purchase discontinued items after conference?

Yes, you can still purchase discontinued items after conference. However, availability may be limited and certain items may already be sold out.

2. How long will discontinued items be available for purchase after conference?

Discontinued items will be available for purchase while supplies last. We recommend purchasing as soon as possible to ensure availability.

3. Can I return or exchange discontinued items after conference?

No, discontinued items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.

4. Will discontinued items be available for purchase online?

Yes, discontinued items will be available for purchase online at the same time they are available at conference. However, availability may vary between in-person and online purchases.

5. Can I still use host rewards or discounts on discontinued items after conference?

Yes, you can still use host rewards or discounts on discontinued items after conference. However, please note that availability may be limited and certain items may not be eligible for discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies