• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winter Samples: Availability After New Spring/Summer Launch

In summary, Winter samples will still be available for purchase after the new Spring/Summer launch, but availability may be limited. There will not be any new Winter products released after the launch, as the focus will be on the new season. Customers can still return or exchange Winter samples according to our policy, but availability may be limited for exchanges. Winter samples will only be available while supplies last, so it is recommended to purchase them as soon as possible. Customers can still host Winter-themed parties after the launch, but some Winter products may no longer be available or may have limited quantities.
ChefMoore
How long will the Fall/Winter Samples be available to purchase once the New Spring/Summer Products are announced in January?

You had until Sept 30 to purchase them unless you signed up recently.

I think there is a short period when the Fall and Spring samples will both be available, for new consultants.

1. Can I still purchase Winter samples after the new Spring/Summer launch?

Yes, you can still purchase Winter samples after the new Spring/Summer launch. However, availability may be limited as we prepare for the new season.

2. Will there be any new Winter products available after the launch?

No, we will not be releasing any new Winter products after the launch. Our focus will be on the new Spring/Summer line.

3. Can I return or exchange Winter samples after the new launch?

Yes, our return and exchange policy remains the same for all products, including Winter samples. However, please note that availability may be limited for exchanges.

4. How long will Winter samples be available after the new launch?

Winter samples will be available for purchase while supplies last. We recommend purchasing them as soon as possible to ensure availability.

5. Can I still host a Winter-themed party after the new launch?

Yes, you can still host a Winter-themed party after the new launch. However, please keep in mind that some Winter products may no longer be available or may have limited quantities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookery
  • Melissa Burkett
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • turtle15
  • Products and Tips
Replies