• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall/Winter Sample Availability: Time Is Running Out!

In summary, the Fall/Winter collection from Pampered Chef includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and seasonal decorations. These products will be available in September, with some items possibly available for pre-order before then. The collection also features limited edition items that are only available while supplies last. Unfortunately, products from previous seasons are no longer available, but leftover stock may be available for purchase. The Fall/Winter products can be ordered through a Pampered Chef consultant, at a party, or on the website. Consultants are also available to assist with any questions or orders.
turtle15
How much longer will the Fall/Winter samples be available?

they're not, unless you signed as a new consultant recently.

DebbieJ said:
they're not, unless you signed as a new consultant recently.

I did! So any idea how long they are available to me?

I want to say Sunday the first, but don't quote me on it. If you go in there like you are going to purchase on CC you can read the more information button, it will tell you in there. I do believe it's 6 weeks after you sign, or Feb. 1 though.

Hi there! Thank you for your question. Our Fall/Winter samples will be available until the end of the season, so you still have some time to enjoy them. However, I would recommend placing your orders sooner rather than later, as some of our popular items tend to sell out quickly. Let me know if you need any help with placing an order or have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Fall/Winter Sample Availability: Time Is Running Out!

What products are available for the Fall/Winter season?

Our Fall/Winter collection includes a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items perfect for all your autumn and winter cooking needs. From our new stoneware collection to seasonal decorations, we have everything you need to create delicious meals and a cozy home this season.

When will the Fall/Winter products be available?

Our Fall/Winter products will be available starting in September. However, some items may be available for pre-order before then. Check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on specific availability dates.

Are there any limited edition items in the Fall/Winter collection?

Yes, we have a few limited edition products in our Fall/Winter collection. These items are only available while supplies last, so be sure to get them while you can!

Can I still order products from the previous season?

Unfortunately, once a season ends, we no longer carry those products. However, we may have some leftover stock available for purchase. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on availability.

How can I order the Fall/Winter products?

You can order our Fall/Winter products through a Pampered Chef consultant, at a Pampered Chef party, or directly on our website. Our consultants are also happy to assist you with any questions or help you place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMoore
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
cookery
  • smarteez2
  • Products and Tips
Replies