• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Fall/Winter Sample Products: Your Questions Answered

In summary, the conversation revolves around ordering Fall/winter sample products. It is confirmed that it is possible to order one package and another item, as long as it is only one of each item. The outlet will change that day and some people are still deciding on what to order. There is a discussion on whether to get the restyled products and what to do with the old ones. Some people are planning to have an open house to showcase the new products, while others are considering doing a $1000 mystery host show. It is also mentioned that it is possible to order additional sample package items even after the initial order, as long as there are no duplicates.
DMB75
Hello,

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I have a question about ordering Fall/winter sample products. I know that it says that you can only order one package, but can you order one package and another item too. Example, Can I order Package A and The Appetizer Plates & Caddy Set? Or can I just order one package/item from the sample products?

Thanks,
Donna

As far as I know you can order the pkg and also the other items. As long as it is only one of each item.

As long as Package A doesn't have the App Plates/Caddy in it, you can order it.

You can order any combination of open-stock and packages, as long as you don't end up with multiples of any products. So you can order Package A and all the open stock. But you can't order Package A, Package B, and the open stock, because there's overlap between package A and package B.

Thank you all very much for the help! I'm so excited about the new products!

Has anyone put in there sample pkg orders yet? i'm still debating on what I want to get... for sure I want the mix n scrapers:)

Oh and off subject just a bit... when will the outlet change?

JaimeQ said:
Oh and off subject just a bit... when will the outlet change?

It should change today.

I keep checking it:p I am curious to see what will be on there this month.

What is everyone getting for sample packages? I'm still trying to decide.

i'm not sure what I want to get yet... I'm thinking that if I get the big package I will have alot of the new products but most of them I won't use.... I want to get a few things just cause I want to be able to show customers some of the new stuff....

How many of you get the restyled stuff just so you have the updated version? and if you do what do you do with the old style that you do have?

I'm looking at getting package A, package H, Rectangle Platter with Cranberry Accent and Appetizer Plates & Caddy Set. That would be $426 worth of stuff for only about $200! I just don't know if I have room for all that stuff right now. :)

I have no idea what to get! My wish list is over $200 & I hate to spend that much, especially since I earned the $1500 level plus the 2 shows stuff from both months. I don't usually do incentive stuff, so I don't really need a bunch of extras that I won't use. Hmmm....such decisions!

I don't have room for anything either:p but that doesn't stop me from getting more! hehe

I would like to have an open house or something to show off the new stuff once I get it. Shows have been slow lately, so this might just be what I need to get more shows booked.

I haven't had an open house, yet. Most of my shows have been from repeat hosts (friends & family). I'm thinking of doing the $1000 mystery host show, but with the upcoming host special on the cookware i'm hoping my friends will really want to do there own individual shows...(although one just got 2 sets of cookware from her show last month:p) SO i'm not sure what I want to do just yet.

Sample PackagesOkay -

So I just submitted my order realizing that I forgot to add the package of the 2 dot bowls (using these for a silent auction gift basket). Can I still order sample package stuff as long as it wasn't a package I did not order, or is it a one time order? I have three shows for August, so if I need to, I can place alternate items on one of those shows. But the discount on the sample packages is too hard to pass up on. TIA!

You can order more than once, as long as you don't order duplicate products. You actually can't get these on August shows, because they're new products. :)

1. What is the return policy for sample products?

The return policy for sample products is the same as our regular products. You have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to return the item for a full refund.

2. Are sample products eligible for the lifetime guarantee?

Yes, our sample products are also eligible for our lifetime guarantee. If there are any defects or issues with the product, we will replace it for free.

3. Can I purchase sample products without hosting a party?

Yes, you can purchase sample products without hosting a party. However, we highly recommend hosting a party to earn free products and discounts.

4. Are there any discounts for purchasing multiple sample products?

Yes, if you purchase 3 or more sample products, you will receive a 10% discount on your total order.

5. How often are new sample products released?

New sample products are released every season, which is approximately every 3 months. You can check our website or contact your consultant for updates on new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • KristensCooking
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • chefjenibel