• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Multiple Products from Outlet via CC

In summary, there is no limit to the number of products you can order from the Outlet using your credit card. You can mix and match products from the Outlet and there are no additional fees for ordering multiple products. However, you can only use one credit card per order and it will take 2-3 business days for your order to be processed and shipped. Delivery times may vary depending on your location and chosen shipping method.
hperschnick
When we go to the outlet through CC how many of each of the products can we order? Like the cranberry bar board with knife says it is $5 but below that it says Sample price $4.25. I want to order several for christmas gifts and also for give aways at an open house I'm doing but didn't know if I could only order 1 since it said "sample price"

thanks in advance.

I think you can order as many as you want from the outlet. The sample price shows your discount. Someone correct me if I am wrong!

For some reason, I was thinking that it was 10. Does anyone else know for sure?

You can order as many as you want on the outlet.

oops... I think it is 10.

Thanks everyone! I just wanted to make sure it wasn't like the new sample packages where we could only order 1. I need less than 10 so I should be fine!

1. How many products can I order from the Outlet using my credit card?

There is no limit to the number of products you can order from the Outlet using your credit card. However, keep in mind that all orders are subject to availability.

2. Can I mix and match products from the Outlet when ordering with my credit card?

Yes, you can mix and match products from the Outlet when placing an order with your credit card. Simply add all desired items to your cart before checking out.

3. Are there any additional fees for ordering multiple products from the Outlet with my credit card?

No, there are no additional fees for ordering multiple products from the Outlet with your credit card. The price listed for each product is the final price you will pay.

4. Can I use multiple credit cards to pay for my order from the Outlet?

Unfortunately, we only accept one credit card per order. If you wish to use multiple credit cards, you will need to place separate orders.

5. How long will it take for my order of multiple products from the Outlet to be processed and shipped?

Your order will be processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. However, please note that delivery times may vary depending on your location and shipping method chosen at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • cat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • lt1jane