• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for affordable kitchen items? Need help finding specific products?

In summary, Iso Spring Items Samples are products from Pampered Chef's spring collection, including kitchen tools, cookware, and other accessories. These samples are typically only available to consultants, but may be obtained by attending a party or contacting a consultant. There are no costs associated with these samples, as they are provided by Pampered Chef to showcase new products. While you can make requests for specific items, the final selection is at the discretion of the consultant. Availability of Iso Spring Items Samples may vary by region, so it is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most current information.
Kathytnt
Grill it Quick Recipe Collection
Grapefruit Knife
Avocado Peeler
Cookware Protectors

Would also like the Pinch Bowls and Collapsible bowl if anyone is getting rid of those or has duplicates they will sell at sample price

Budget is tight so don't want to buy things I am not that interested in - Why is everything GREEN!!

If anyone has these or is ordering samples and doesn't want these items let me know

I can pay via PayPal I am located at 75067 zip code

The pinch bowls and the collapsible bowl are both open stock. You can just purchase them directly yourself.

Well I was hoping to get them from someone that might have some of the other items

Kathy, the collapsibe bowl and the pinch bowls were not in the sample packages, anyone who wants them can get them as open stock through March 31st. Hope this helps you out.

1. What are Iso Spring Items Samples?

Iso Spring Items Samples are a selection of products from Pampered Chef's spring collection. These items can include kitchen tools, cookware, and other accessories designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I get Iso Spring Items Samples?

Iso Spring Items Samples are typically only available to Pampered Chef consultants. However, you may be able to receive samples by attending a Pampered Chef party or event, or by contacting a consultant directly.

3. Are there any costs associated with Iso Spring Items Samples?

No, there are no costs associated with Iso Spring Items Samples. These samples are provided by Pampered Chef as a way for consultants to showcase the latest products to their customers.

4. Can I choose which items I receive as samples?

The specific items included in Iso Spring Items Samples may vary, but you can make requests to your consultant for certain products you are interested in trying. However, the final selection of samples is at the discretion of the consultant.

5. Are Iso Spring Items Samples available in all regions?

Iso Spring Items Samples may not be available in all regions, as availability can vary depending on the market and demand. It is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information on sample availability in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
Back