• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can We Purchase Fall/Winter Sample Groups?

In summary, The Fall/Winter sample groups will be available for purchase starting August 1st with a deadline of September 30th. They cannot be customized but up to 10 can be ordered per consultant account. They can be returned or exchanged within 30 days with a restocking fee and must be in their original packaging and condition.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Hey I cannot for the life of me remember from last year when the new products for Fall/Winter will be available to purchase in sample groups anyone know for sure when we will be able to buy them? TYIA

I think they said August 1.

wooohooooThanks bunches!!

It's posted on CC in the July 17 Weekly Bites.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

WHOO... I cant wait!!!!

1. When will the Fall/Winter sample groups be available for purchase?

The Fall/Winter sample groups will be available for purchase starting August 1st.

2. Is there a deadline for ordering the Fall/Winter sample groups?

Yes, the deadline for ordering the Fall/Winter sample groups is September 30th. After this date, the sample groups will no longer be available for purchase.

3. Can I customize my Fall/Winter sample groups?

Unfortunately, the Fall/Winter sample groups are pre-made and cannot be customized. However, you can mix and match different sample groups to create your own unique set.

4. How many Fall/Winter sample groups can I order?

You can order up to 10 Fall/Winter sample groups per consultant account. If you need more than 10, please contact our customer service for assistance.

5. Can I return or exchange the Fall/Winter sample groups?

Yes, you can return or exchange the Fall/Winter sample groups within 30 days of purchase. However, please note that a restocking fee may apply and the items must be in their original packaging and condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMoore
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefandrealv
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies