• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Fall Samples Should I Buy?

In summary, it depends on what product samples you want to purchase. You can either order package A which includes the additional savings, or order package C which includes more popular items.
pampered2007
I am trying really hard to make up my mind of what product samples I want to purchase. I just can't decide! Just when I think I have my order all planned out I change my mind. I want them all but I don't think my budget will allow to me to splurge. LOL LOL Sooo, what does everyone think will be the most popular new Fall products? Any suggestions on what to buy to best benefit my business? Thanks for your help!

It really depends on what you and your customers are likely to use. One of my cluster mates was all excited that she could get the SS stockpot, but I skipped all of the SS open stock. If you think you'll use all of the items that are included in the packages, then go for package A. It includes the additional savings. :)And don't forget that you can submit more than one sample order between now and Sept. 30. So just because your budget doesn't allow you to get everything now, doesn't mean that you can't add to your stash later.

we have until Sept 30? GREAT I thought we just had AUG!! WOO HOO I can break it up into 2 months!!!

I try to order new paper supplies in Aug. and new products in Sept. to save with the S&H costs.

I'm going with some of the martini items--shaker, ice bucket, glasses so I can showcase a martini show! I've had a lot of interest!

JDooley said:
we have until Sept 30? GREAT I thought we just had AUG!! WOO HOO I can break it up into 2 months!!!

I didn't know this either - YEAH!!!!!

I split mine into 2 orders - one in Aug and one in Sept. In Aug, I ordered all of the open stock items, except for the holiday plates and the open stock SS pieces (don't need them). It was a little over $100. In Sept, I'll order Package A (which will also be a little over $100). I'm ordering one a month so I only get charged the $4.25 s&h each time (it's like supply orders - if you place 2 sample orders in one month, you get charged direct shipping charges for the 2nd order). I wanted everything, but this way works better for my budget. Been doing this for the past 4 seasons!! ;)

Thank you for the great tip. I didn't realize we get charged direct shipping on the 2nd order if in the same month. I need to split this up too due to my budget. Thank you!

I highly recommend Package C. I received my samples today. I also splurged on Pkg. D, and used the Digital thermometer tonight. My DH liked the readout feature. The Maple Honey sauce looks real thin in the bottle. More like a salad dressing in appearance. I like the light weight of the new Cookie Press. Was surprised that the cylinder is plastic and see through, similar to our Easy Accent Decorator. I was disappointed that the Cake server which has nice serrated edges, does not have a plastic protective cover. I like the cake server with the cover that we currently have in our catalog, and expected that the new one would also have a cover.

Grandmarita said:
I highly recommend Package C. I received my samples today. I also splurged on Pkg. D, and used the Digital thermometer tonight. My DH liked the readout feature. The Maple Honey sauce looks real thin in the bottle. More like a salad dressing in appearance. I like the light weight of the new Cookie Press. Was surprised that the cylinder is plastic and see through, similar to our Easy Accent Decorator. I was disappointed that the Cake server which has nice serrated edges, does not have a plastic protective cover. I like the cake server with the cover that we currently have in our catalog, and expected that the new one would also have a cover.

Do you think that the same cake server cover would fit the new one? If so, you could order it as a replacement part??

shelly.nurse said:
Do you think that the same cake server cover would fit the new one? If so, you could order it as a replacement part??

I just tried it and it will go on, but it doesn't entirely go all the way down. But it would work to cover the sharp edges, just doesn't look like it's made for it, but would do the job.

cathyskitchen said:
I split mine into 2 orders - one in Aug and one in Sept. In Aug, I ordered all of the open stock items, except for the holiday plates and the open stock SS pieces (don't need them). It was a little over $100. In Sept, I'll order Package A (which will also be a little over $100). I'm ordering one a month so I only get charged the $4.25 s&h each time (it's like supply orders - if you place 2 sample orders in one month, you get charged direct shipping charges for the 2nd order). I wanted everything, but this way works better for my budget. Been doing this for the past 4 seasons!! ;)

If I order a sample order and a supply order in Aug, would I be charged direct shipping on one...or b/c they are 2 different types of orders, would I get $4.25 shipping on each?

They're different order types, so they each have their own monthly count.

Thanks everyone for the great information!!! :)

I feel so much better about ordering now!

Thanks Ann! :)

I ordered Package A, Cookie Press, Martini Glasses and 4 qt Stainless Sauce Pan. I want to have an attractive Open House.

We used the Thai peanut sauce in a Stir Fry last night. I now wish I had order a second bottle for my own use. It was sooooo good. DH and I both liked the flavor.
I did not use any other seasoning and he did not feel a need to doctor it up, when I served it.

I ordered A & martini glasses, snowman platter & plates, ice bucket...I think that is all. I'm glad to know you can order more than once for the samples. I questioned myself on a couple of items & now I can get them if I feel the need.

I ordered package B and the ice bucket, martini glasses and shaker this is my new favorite product - I like the idea of a martini show..

What Fall Samples Should I Buy?

Fall is a great time to try out new kitchen gadgets and flavors. Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions about what fall samples to buy from Pampered Chef.

1. What are the must-have fall kitchen gadgets?

The must-have kitchen gadgets for fall include our apple peeler and corer, soup and stew crock, and our pumpkin carving tools. These tools will make it easier to prepare your favorite fall dishes and create fun seasonal decorations.

2. Are there any new fall flavors to try?

Yes, we have some delicious new fall flavors this year! Our pumpkin spice seasoning mix is perfect for adding to pies, cookies, and lattes. We also have a new apple cinnamon jam that is perfect for spreading on toast or adding to a cheese platter.

3. What are the best fall recipes to make with Pampered Chef products?

We have a variety of fall recipes that are perfect for using with our products. Some favorites include our apple cider sangria made in our carafe, pumpkin soup made in our soup and stew crock, and pumpkin spice mug cake made in our microwave cake pan.

4. Can I use these fall samples for Thanksgiving dinner?

Absolutely! Our fall samples are perfect for creating a delicious Thanksgiving feast. Our turkey roaster, gravy separator, and roasting rack will make cooking your turkey a breeze. And don't forget about our cranberry orange quick bread mix for a tasty side dish.

5. Are there any fall samples that are on sale?

Yes, we often have seasonal sales and promotions on our fall samples. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookery
  • susanr613
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jodie
  • smarteez2
  • Products and Tips
Replies