• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Re-Purchase Samples? Boning Knife for $24.50 Explained

In summary, the return policy for sample products is the same as our regular products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 30-day return window. While customization options are not available for sample products, our regular products can be customized with your logo or design. The sample products are made with the same high-quality materials and standards as our regular products. Bulk purchases of sample products are not available, but bulk discounts for regular products can be requested. To try a specific sample product, contact our customer service team and they will accommodate your request based on availability.
SillyChef
When I buy samples can I only purchse them once? Like the boning knife for $24.50. I wouldn't be able to purchase at that price again right? or wrong?

Right but then you can get it again at that price (50% off) if you have a $300 show and get it as one of your half price items.

in the sample package off of CC?

No. when you do a show. You can only buy one of each on the sample orders.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to answer your question. When you purchase samples, you can only purchase them once at the discounted price. So if you were to buy the boning knife for $24.50, you would not be able to purchase it again at that same price. However, you can always purchase it at the regular price if you need another one. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Can I Re-Purchase Samples? Boning Knife for $24.50 Explained

1. What is the return policy for sample products?

The return policy for sample products is the same as our regular products. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will gladly accept returns within 30 days of purchase.

2. Can I customize the sample products with my own logo or design?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for sample products. However, our regular products can be customized with your own logo or design.

3. Are the sample products the same quality as the regular products?

Yes, our sample products are made with the same high-quality materials and standards as our regular products.

4. Can I purchase sample products in bulk for events or parties?

We do not offer bulk purchases of sample products. However, we do offer bulk discounts on our regular products for events or parties. Please contact us for more information.

5. How can I request a specific sample product to try?

You can request a specific sample product to try by contacting our customer service team. They will do their best to accommodate your request based on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CrazyChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • chefandrealv