• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef's Knife Bag: Snug Snaps for Safety!

In summary, the knife bag was designed with very stringent specifications which includes very snug snaps. The snaps are designed in a way that you will have to TUG on them to get them to fit the first few times. If after 3-4 attempts to snap the straps you still have no success with a knife or knives, please contact [email protected] to make an adjustment. Jane also mentioned that starting with bags that go out starting next week, a "note" will be inserted with the bag to alert achievers of what to expect so that bags are not returned unnecessarily. She also mentioned sending out a message in an upcoming weekly bites.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Just received this from my director. Hope those with the knife bag find it useful :)

The Knife Bag
This bag was designed with very stringent specifications which includes very snug snaps. THIS IS A SAFETY issue and HAD to be done in order to design this product to carry our cutlery. We cannot take any chances in a knife coming lose and poking through the bag and potentially injuring someone or damaging something.

With that in mind, she did say that they snaps are designed in a way that you will have to TUG on them to get them to fit the first few times...she even commented that it "might even make your thumbs sore" at first. She apologizes for this inconvenience and repeated the SAFETY ISSUE. Expect a little resistance.

If after 3-4 attempts to snap the straps you still have no success with a knife or knives, please contact [email protected] to make an adjustment.

Jane also mentioned that starting with bags that go out starting next week, a "note" will be inserted with the bag to alert achievers of what to expect so that bags are not returned unnecessarily. She also mentioned sending out a message in an upcoming weekly bites.

I just received my bag a few days ago and can tell you that I was able to snap all closures and it was a slight struggle as Jane suggested. I opened them all and snapped them again and it seemed to get a little easier.

I want to encourage you to PLEASE NOT GIVE UP! This bag is such a useful benefit for us even if it takes a few extra tugs to get it fastened. I can tell you from personal experience that the bag is MUCH better than toting in your TTA or lose in another bag!!!

Thanks! I just used mine tonight for the first time and did notice it was hard to snap...I'll keep trying.

My thumbs were very sore the first time I used my bag.

Thanks for the info; I'll be using mine for the first time on Saturday!

I love the knife bag. One more tip--the snaps go around the BOLSTER--the silver part between the blade and the handle--not around the handle itself.

What is the Pampered Chef Knife Bag?

The Pampered Chef Knife Bag is a convenient and safe way to store and transport your knives. It is designed with snug snaps to securely hold your knives in place, preventing them from shifting or falling out while you are on the go.

How many knives can the Pampered Chef Knife Bag hold?

The Pampered Chef Knife Bag can hold up to 8 knives, depending on the size and shape of the knives. It also has a separate compartment for storing additional kitchen tools and accessories.

Is the Pampered Chef Knife Bag durable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Knife Bag is made with high-quality materials and is built to last. It is designed to withstand the wear and tear of daily use and frequent travel.

Can the Pampered Chef Knife Bag be used for other types of knives?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Knife Bag can hold various types of knives, including chef's knives, paring knives, bread knives, and more. It is also suitable for storing other kitchen tools, such as scissors and peelers.

Is the Pampered Chef Knife Bag easy to clean?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Knife Bag is easy to clean. It is recommended to wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap, then let it air dry. It is not recommended to put it in the dishwasher or washing machine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rhonda4554
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
rhonda4554
  • chefruthie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom