• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Should I Buy Any of the Saucepans on Sample?

In summary, the 7-piece Executive set and the 10" stainless skillet are both great pieces of cookware, but you don't need them to bring to shows. If you could buy the 10" stainless saute pan for cheap, you would. Both stainless and executive are great pieces of cookware, but you should buy them if you need them and don't have room for them.
susanr613
Gold Member
I have the 7-piece Executive set and the 10" stainless skillet. Should I consider buying any of the stainless saucepans or stock pot available as samples for Fall 09? If so, why?

Thanks!

The stainless is so pretty! :love: It is nice to have one to show, but it isn't necessary.

What do you bring to shows now? Would buying an open stock piece give you greater exposure and versatility?I bring the Exec 8" saute pan and the Stainless 1.5 qt saucepan to show both lines.

I was wondering the same thing. I just want them - I'm a PC junky (and proud of it):)!

i bring both versions of the 8" saute pan and have sold all of 2 exec. i don't do any tricks with them; they just sit there.

i really don't have room for any more cookware, so if i don't need the stainless saucepans for recipes, i'll take a pass.

that being said if i could buy the 10" stainless saute pan for cheap....i'd make room for it!

I'd only buy them if you needed saucepans for yourself. You've already got a piece of stainless to show.

I LOVE that they finally realized that people want open stock stainless! But I too would not buy them, esp. at those prices!

When I won the 7 pc. stainless last year, I was uber excited about all those saucepans and being able to get rid of the ones whose handles were held together with duct tape.

HOWEVER ... I have never taken them to a show. When I use cookware at a show, I'm more likely to bring the family skillet or the try me pan. Sometimes I'll bring one piece of stainless just to show the difference.

oh that's right - you grabbed the golden ticket - i was there to cheer you on! glad you're enjoying them!

I'll let you borrow them any time you want to drive to Ohio if you want!

I wish I had the money to buy a second set of sauce pans because I'd do it! They are awesome and in use all the time! Even use the skillet once in a while! I've been clamoring for open stock stainless saucepans for years because I loathe stirring a pot of pasta with plastic.

I had a couple at my booth complain about their stainless cookware (not pc but looks just like it) sticking. I told them what I'd learned, that stainless sticks then releases when liquid is added and makes great gravy ... and that the executive line is much better made than anything they'd find in the store. They tentatively booked a show for August.

I will be buying the 1.5 quart saucepan simply because I have both the 5 and 7 piece set of stainless, plus the 12" skillet and I love it all. My only wish over the last year was that I had another small saucepan because sometimes the bigger ones are just too big. I am very pleased that they made these pieces open stock.

I am considering purchasing the 5 and 7 piece stainless steel set. I also have researched All Clad's 15 piece stainless set. Could I get some opinions of those who have used both? Or know of someone who did?

Both stainless and executive? Or both stainless and All Clad?I've never used All Clad.

I absolutely love my stainless!! It cleans up so easily and cooks really well! I have both sets - you will not regret buying it.

It's truly amazing (may I say "shocking?") how easy our stainless is to clean!

i am only comparing PC stainless steel to All Clad stainless steel. i read the other reviews from 2007 but really need someone who has used both or who has heard of comments from friends. thanks!

What are the benefits of purchasing a Pampered Chef saucepan?

The Pampered Chef saucepans are made with high-quality materials that ensure even heat distribution and efficient cooking. They also have a non-stick coating, making them easy to clean and maintain. Our saucepans also have comfortable handles and are oven-safe, providing versatility in the kitchen.

How is the quality of Pampered Chef saucepans compared to other brands?

Pampered Chef takes pride in using only the best materials and technology to create our cookware. Our saucepans are made to last and are backed by a lifetime guarantee. We also have a team dedicated to continuously improving our products to meet the highest standards of quality.

Are there different sizes available for the saucepans?

Yes, our saucepans come in multiple sizes to fit your cooking needs. We have options ranging from 1 quart to 4 quarts, perfect for making sauces, soups, and more. You can also purchase a set of saucepans to have a variety of sizes at your disposal.

What is the price range for Pampered Chef saucepans?

The price of our saucepans varies depending on the size and type. However, we offer competitive prices for top-quality cookware. Plus, with our lifetime guarantee, you can be sure that your investment will last for years to come.

Can I use Pampered Chef saucepans on all stovetops?

Yes, our saucepans are designed to be compatible with all stovetop types, including gas, electric, and induction. They are also safe to use in the oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, providing versatility in your cooking methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • NOLA RN
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • JennyJennJen