1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Which new products are you taking?

1. pjpamchef

pjpamchef Member Silver Member

It always takes me half-way thru the catalog selling season to settle on what to take and what to leave home.
    Regarding the new fall products; What are you taking, what are you leaving home?

Sep 10, 2009
  2. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I still only take what I need for my demo and MAYBE what the host/guest special for the next month is.

As I always have knives with me, I will obviously have knives with me during my Sept shows to show off to entice people to book Oct shows, and I will also bring my bar board.

I still only have the one simple additions piece that came in our kit, so I won't be bringing that during October shows- I hardly ever use it, but I do always put up the next month's host special flyer!

I try to keep it as simple and light as possible when packing not only for my sake but also so that any potential recruits don't get discouraged by thinking "Oh my, look at all the OTHER items she brings to her shows that AREN'T in the kit! It's really more than a $155 investment..."

That's just me though ;)

Sep 10, 2009
  3. LeslieSGI

LeslieSGI Member Gold Member

I have a lot of Pampered Chef items and I try to take a thoughtful variety of them to my shows without taking "everything". I just make sure that the guests know that I have been a Pampered Chef consultant for only a little over a year but I have been a loyal PC customer for 15 (?) years. That's my why -- I wanted it all!

New stuff I'm taking: the colanders (well, one of them), the new knife and shears, the ice bucket, the new thermometer, the new recipe cards and books, the new measuring cups and spoons, and the new trivet. Snowman platter and plates, too, although it's a bit early for those down here in FL. ​

Sep 11, 2009
  4. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

I always have my TTA with me , so the new items that fit in that will definitely go, new shears, digital thermometer.
    I will also definitely bring the weekday dinner recipe cards, magnetic conversion chart, new measuring cups. Smaller items that are great add on items.
    I have a show tonight and I am still debating on taking the ice bucket and the snowman platter. (I am also still undecided if I should wear my snowman apron???)

Sep 11, 2009
  5. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Professional Shears are a must, I sold 2 pairs last night just passing them around and there was only 5 guests there. I'm also taking the new measuring cups and spoons, weekly dinner cards, magnetic conversion chart, digital thermometer, trivet and the small colander.

Sep 11, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted