• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My High Sales Record & Free Mid-Season Products!

In summary, Cynthia achieved a high level of success by holding a show over until the 16th and already receiving her mid-season products for free.
smarteez2
Gold Member
If you look you will see my new high sells record!! So happy and the best part is that I am sending it in on the 16th so I have already earned the mid-seasons products for FREE!! I am so siked!! :D

way to go on your high show. You just need to make sure it says it was held on the 16th also.

Jennie4PC said:
way to go on your high show. You just need to make sure it says it was held on the 16th also.

Already took care of that :eek:)

Way to go, Cynthia!! That's awesome. :D

ALRIGHT!!! Thats GREAT!!!:D :D :D

That's awesome Cynthia! What a relief to get that out of the way so soon! Your commission check will be awesome too!

Thanks all, I love basking in the glory of this forum!! LOL ONLY you all can understand what a great feeling it is to accomplish that, I didnt earn the HWC products this month so I sure am glad I earned the mid season products!! LOL :D

HOw cool is that! Congrats~

Jennie4PC said:

OH S- -T !!! I held a show over until the 16th and forgot to change the show date!! oooooh I am soooo mad at myself. stupid, stupid!!

CRAP! (just needed to say it one more time!)

Way to go!

reba515 said:
OH S- -T !!! I held a show over until the 16th and forgot to change the show date!! oooooh I am soooo mad at myself. stupid, stupid!!

CRAP! (just needed to say it one more time!)

Sorry to hear that.:( Well I am sure you won't do it again when there is a promotion for us. It happens and all you can do is take a deep breath and hope it doesn't affect your sales to earn the mid season products. Maybe it's just a push you might need to boost your sales. We all need to that!:D

smarteez2 said:
If you look you will see my new high sells record!! So happy and the best part is that I am sending it in on the 16th so I have already earned the mid-seasons products for FREE!! I am so siked!! :D

my apoligies! I forgot to say "yay for you!!" ( i was just mad:eek: ) Great job!

reba515 said:
my apoligies! I forgot to say "yay for you!!" ( i was just mad:eek: ) Great job!

LOL Thank you and I am sorry that happened for you :eek:

Way to go. That is exciting.

Related to Celebrating My High Sales Record & Free Mid-Season Products!

What products can I choose from for my free mid-season products?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to choose from a variety of products for your free mid-season products. Some popular options include our Stoneware Collection, Quick Cooker, and Deluxe Air Fryer. You can also choose from our new product releases or seasonal items.

How do I redeem my free mid-season products?

To redeem your free mid-season products, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Rewards" tab. From there, you can select your free products and add them to your cart. The cost of the products will be automatically deducted at checkout.

Can I use my free mid-season products for personal use?

Yes, you can use your free mid-season products for personal use. As a consultant, you have the option to either use them for your own kitchen or sell them to your customers. It's a great way to try out new products and share your personal experience with your customers.

Is there a limit to how many free mid-season products I can choose?

Yes, there is a limit to how many free mid-season products you can choose based on your sales record. The higher your sales, the more free products you can choose. However, you can always choose to purchase additional products at a discounted price if you wish to do so.

When will my free mid-season products be shipped?

Your free mid-season products will be shipped along with your regular orders. The processing and shipping time may vary depending on your location, but you can expect to receive your products within 5-7 business days after placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • loreedfk
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • pixel-_