• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mid-Season Products Arrive - Who's Ready to Celebrate?!

In summary, the date that the mid-seasons products will be arriving is Apr 3rd, and the tote that is being sent with them is due to arrive on the 4th.
smarteez2
Gold Member
That is the date I will be getting my mid-seasons products!! I can not wait!! I really can't wait to get the salad recipe book!! Whoo Hoooo!! Anyone else know when they are getting their free products? Say it loud and say it proud!! :)

NExt month.... on the 12th of April.. ( i have a show that night) working on my family to get some orders together for me and through a little show... so I will get them sooner!!! :D

How do u know what date you;re getting them?
I just submitted a show today that makes over $1250 for the earning period...when are they shipping?

dannyzmom said:
How do u know what date you;re getting them?
I just submitted a show today that makes over $1250 for the earning period...when are they shipping?

I did the tracking thing that Harriet told us about by going through CC. It was really easy.

Here is the info, I cut and pasted from the other thread:

From CC go to products adjustment. Click that you agree. Then on next screen click on don't know what show it is and click find. On the next screen look to see if you have something recent with your consultant number and a G in the middle. Click on it and it will tell you if it is HWC or MidSeason..

I should mention that you need to write the number down (your CC # with the G and the numbers after it). Go to FedEx.com and click on tracking. Then tracking by reference #. Put this number in and add 01 to the end. Show that you are from US and put in your zipcode and enter. It will bring you to the tracking page and the tracking number and date to expect delivery.

Hope this helps.

Yay! Apr 3, 2007 for me too!! :D

Got mine today.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the Salad Spinner!!!

Did I tell you that I LOVE the Salad Spinner? LOL!

Already!!! Deb, you're a rockstar!! :D

Awesome!!WTG!!!! Doesn't it feel great?? How Is the spin on salads book? I cnat wait to get that!!

Well, it helps that I live so close to the HO.

The Spin on Salads book, at first glance, is a little "high class." Some different kind of salads that look a little complicated. But I'm going to give them a try as I am offering salads at all my May shows.

They look good and do-able to me, but I'm just not sure they have universal appeal.

I got mine!!!!! I'm so excited. I think I will have salad for dinner!!!!!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got mine today too!!!!!!!Yipeeeeeeeeee!! You are spot on about the Spin on salads book!! They do look a little hoity toity but definately doable!! I love PC!! YIPEEEeeeeeeeeee

smarteez2 said:
I did the tracking thing that Harriet told us about by going through CC. It was really easy.

Here is the info, I cut and pasted from the other thread:

From CC go to products adjustment. Click that you agree. Then on next screen click on don't know what show it is and click find. On the next screen look to see if you have something recent with your consultant number and a G in the middle. Click on it and it will tell you if it is HWC or MidSeason..

I should mention that you need to write the number down (your CC # with the G and the numbers after it). Go to FedEx.com and click on tracking. Then tracking by reference #. Put this number in and add 01 to the end. Show that you are from US and put in your zipcode and enter. It will bring you to the tracking page and the tracking number and date to expect delivery.

Hope this helps.

Well YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!
While it doesn't yet show my mid-season products being shipped out, what it DOES show is my NEW CONSULTANT TOTE shipped on the 29th and is due to arrive to me on the 4th!! I hadn't even realized that I earned this!!! One of my consultants qualified in her first 30 days and I guess she signed during that incentive period. I honestky hadn't paid much attention to that incentive cuz I have like a thousand PC totes and didn't want to stress out over it or put unfair pressure on my recruits to work harder to meet MY needs...so she qualified on day 30 of her 30 days...and is getting her $50PC and I am getting a tote!!
What's the new tote look like anyway?

That was a nice surprise, Carolyn for you! I think there is a picture of the new tote in the spring/summer CN.

As soon as my hostess from last Saturday will close her party I will qualify. My first ever cooking show $1252 in sales :)

pamperedharriet said:
That was a nice surprise, Carolyn for you! I think there is a picture of the new tote in the spring/summer CN.

I was looking at the pic on CC - it's hard to tell from a pac - what sort of compartments does it have? I almost looks to me like a soft-sided STG rolling case?

I can't tell you as I didn't get one. Someone here must have one that they can answer you. Any of the newer consultants within the past month should have received one with their kit.

It's a big rectangle (like the crate) with some pockets on the insides of the long sides. There are shoulder straps and a pair of short handles for picking it up. It's made of the "signature" fabric, like the newer TTA Tote and Show to Go.

chefann said:
It's a big rectangle (like the crate) with some pockets on the insides of the long sides. There are shoulder straps and a pair of short handles for picking it up. It's made of the "signature" fabric, like the newer TTA Tote and Show to Go.

If I already have the entire STG system...is this peice something I am going to use?
I am not too fond of the STG tote - the one that slips over the handle of the rolling tote - so I'm thinking I could use this ne wone in its place...hmmmmm

It's designed to be all that a new consultant needs for shows, so you'll probably only use a small tote or TTA tote with it. It is very easy to overload, too, so be careful.

chefann said:
It's designed to be all that a new consultant needs for shows, so you'll probably only use a small tote or TTA tote with it. It is very easy to overload, too, so be careful.

Being the packrat that I am...that could be dangerous - LOL

I've loaded it with almost everything I have besides my stoneware, and it weighs a ton. I'm thinking of condensing but don't know what to leave behind.

KM,

A good tip is to only take what you need for the recipe you're doing. And then make sure you've got stoneware and cookware (if one or both are not used in the recipe). And maybe the host special for the next month. That's it. It takes some discipline to not pack everything you own, but it makes your job look so much easier. :)

Awesome Job, kmschroll! That rocks! I submitted mine on the 30th, but one show is on hold, so my mid-season products probably are, too. Bummer!

Thank You!!
chefann said:
KM,

A good tip is to only take what you need for the recipe you're doing. And then make sure you've got stoneware and cookware (if one or both are not used in the recipe). And maybe the host special for the next month. That's it. It takes some discipline to not pack everything you own, but it makes your job look so much easier. :)

I have so been wondering how to cut down and this sounds like the perfect way to do it!!

I earned the new tote and have been using that tote, my STG tote and my TTA tote and that is it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

I am trying really hard to cut down what I bring. The rolling case makes it way too easy to overpack. Try hauling that sucker up three flights of stairs!

Do you think they will startselling the new consultant bag anytime soon? I would love to have one!!

I think they will eventually, just like they did with the STG stuff.

What products are included in the mid-season product arrival?

The mid-season product arrival includes a variety of new and popular Pampered Chef products, such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Nonstick Grill Pan.

When will the mid-season products be available?

The mid-season products will be available for purchase starting on [insert date], but you can also pre-order them now through your Pampered Chef consultant.

How can I celebrate the arrival of the mid-season products?

You can celebrate by hosting a Pampered Chef party and showcasing the new products to your friends and family. You can also share your excitement on social media and invite others to join in on the celebration.

What are the benefits of purchasing mid-season products?

By purchasing mid-season products, you will have access to the latest and most innovative Pampered Chef tools to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. Plus, you'll have the chance to try out new recipes and techniques with these new products.

How can I stay updated on future product releases and events?

The best way to stay updated on future product releases and events is to stay connected with your Pampered Chef consultant or follow us on social media. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates directly to your inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies