• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Mid Season Products and September Show

:shrug:I found the burgundy towels at Big Lots last year. They were 1.00 each. I saw them and said "Hey, those match my PC towels". Then when I picked them up they felt really good...not cheaply made like you would expect for 1.00...so I bought 2. Later someone posted on here about finding the table runner and placemats at Big Lots. I wonder if they were flawed or just left over. You would think that PC would let us offer them on sale to our customers or buy them ourselves and not give them to Big Lots. But then again, that may be a manufacturer thing and PC may not have known about it.At
strasfamily
I have a catalog show that is closing the end of September. Someone wants to order the knife honer that is a mid-season product available to order on October 1st. Can I include that in my September Show since the show won't ship until October anyway?

nope, can't order mid-season products until October, has to be an October dated show.

I would say put it on their wish list, then call them in October and add it to an open show? Or maybe that's a way to get them to host?

Hey, when can we order those mid-season products for samples? Did I miss that date already?

They are available now! I want the honing tool but don't care about the linens, so I am waiting until October 1 to get one.

I had one guest accidentally order the honing tool before I could catch it. So, she wanted me to kold her money and re-submit her request for an October show. Maybe you could do like the HELP WHIP CANCER campaign and have people "pre-order."Funny thing is, I got a honing tool earlier this month! I ordered a new forged Chef's Knife and instead of sending that, HO sent the honing tool, which I decided to keep. I guess I've living in Rod Serling-land.Trish

jenniferlynne said:
They are available now! I want the honing tool but don't care about the linens, so I am waiting until October 1 to get one.

As far as the mid season linens go....everyone I showed them to loved them. They look soooooo much nicer in person & (LOL) they seem to like the tassle napkin holders as well...:rolleyes:

The linens are very pretty. I was disappointed that the table runner, napkins, and napkin rings were not available as a host's half-price combo though! I don't know a lot of people that would spend $45 on just a table runner.

supergirljennie said:
The linens are very pretty. I was disappointed that the table runner, napkins, and napkin rings were not available as a host's half-price combo though! I don't know a lot of people that would spend $45 on just a table runner.

You're right & also the runner seems short...:confused:

I agree that we should have had them as a host special i'm a newbie though and really wanted the honing tool to protect those knifes i earned so i figured to add another 25 to get it all at half off. i was a stupid 35 bucks away from earning them...i thought i did b/c the pc lady i talked to lumped in my first show that was on july 30th.. erg so i guess i had it in my mind i was getting the glitter :) they should be here tomorrow i can't wait my recruter said the pic dosen't do them justice just as above has stated. ok i'm off subject had to talk about though hubby just zones out as soon as he hear's pampered... lol ~tiffanyp

I am really only interested in the honing tool. Linens are just not my thing...I hate to say it, but I would rather just go to Big Lots or somewhere and buy a nice table cloth. So, I am not sure I am going to order the sample package. I guess I could give the linens as a Christmas present or something...but, even at half price they are little pricey for my budget.

Check Big Lots next fall!! Someone told me that Big Lots ends up with some leftover PC stuff. We don't have a Big Lots, so I don't know if that is true or not.

I found the burgundy towels at Big Lots last year. They were 1.00 each. I saw them and said "Hey, those match my PC towels". Then when I picked them up they felt really good...not cheaply made like you would expect for 1.00...so I bought 2. Later someone posted on here about finding the table runner and placemats at Big Lots. I wonder if they were flawed or just left over. You would think that PC would let us offer them on sale to our customers or buy them ourselves and not give them to Big Lots. But then again, that may be a manufacturer thing and PC may not have known about it. They had a different tag in them.

Ginger428 said:
You're right & also the runner seems short...:confused:

At conference, they used the runners as placemats. They draped two of them horizontally across the table, resulting in 4 "placemats." I thought it was clever.

I tried this with non-PC table runners and they touched because my table is so small! It kinda looked like I was too cheap to buy a tablecloth, rather than trying something new with table runners!

Gillian - put a crisp white tablecloth under the runners for a very dramatic and high-class look!

1. What new products are being released during the mid-season?

Pampered Chef releases new products throughout the year, including during the mid-season. Some popular products for September include the Quick Cooker and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Can I still earn host rewards on mid-season products?

Yes, as a host of a Pampered Chef show in September, you can earn rewards on both mid-season products and regular products. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you can earn!

3. Are there any promotions or discounts for mid-season products?

Yes, there are often promotions and discounts available for mid-season products. Be sure to check with your consultant or on our website for current offers.

4. Can I use my host rewards or consultant discount on mid-season products?

Unfortunately, host rewards and consultant discounts cannot be applied to mid-season products. However, you can use them on regular products and save the mid-season products for a future purchase.

5. Can I add mid-season products to my existing order?

Yes, you can add mid-season products to your existing order. Simply contact your consultant and they can assist you with adding the products to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
Admin Greg