• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding 2 Small Orders Onto a Different Show

In summary, the host had a major MS flair up and was unable to actively pursue contacting people about placing orders. She ended up in the hospital and is living at her mom's now. Her mother in law ordered a jar opener and her mother ordered a stone. This was supposed to be a September show. At the end of September, the host told the consultant about the deadline and that she completely understands about her health and not to worry about the show. As we approached the deadline, the consultant called the host and asked her if she wanted the consultant to still process those orders. The host decided to have the consultant just put them on this October show. They both wrote checks and since they were separate orders,
babywings76
Gold Member
I had a host want to do a catalog show. She had a major MS flair up and was unable to actively pursue contacting people about placing orders. She ended up in the hospital and is living at her mom's now. Her mother in law ordered a jar opener and her mother ordered a stone. This was supposed to be a September show. At the end of September, I told her about the deadline and that I completely understand about her health and not to worry about the show. As we approached the deadline, I called her and asked her if she wanted me to still process those orders. I could place them as individual orders, but then the shipping cost is more, or that I could add them to a show I do have open. It's an October show, though, so the stoneware isn't on sale, but I'd still honor the sale price. She decided to have me just put them on this October show.

So here's my question...when I put these on the other show, do I put them as 2 separate guests or combine them into one order? They both wrote me checks and since they were separate orders, they both paid the $4.25 shipping. I was tempted to just put them on one order, using the mom's name since she's the one who is getting the stone and that has the guarantee most likely to be needed (compared to a jar opener). So would I then refund them the shipping fee, or keep it to help cover my cost of giving them the sale price on the stone? Or just do it 2 separate orders and just write off what I need to write off. It seems silly to have just a jar opener as one order and charge them both shipping...especially now that I'm putting them on another show.

What would you do? I need to print off receipts and it feels weird to combine them and they'll know it. That's why I'm wondering about giving them a refund?

As usual, my long-winded self took forever to explain this and ask the question....:rolleyes:

if it were me i would ask them if combining the orders were okay, i know we are not supposed to that, but hey if you can save them on shipping why not. plus it would be only $2.13 each for shipping instead of $4.25. but that is just me.

I would do it under two separate orders for warranty purposes. I'm dealing with a host right now who's mad that her consultant put her entire show under someone else's name. So now NONE of her items are in her name. It's a huge deal & corporate can't figure out how to straighten it out. I know your items aren't the same as lifetime warranty issues that I'm dealing with ... but it's still easier to do it under the correct names and not have to remember who's name it was under later. ;)

1. How can I add 2 small orders onto a different show?

To add 2 small orders onto a different show, you will need to contact your consultant or customer service representative. They will be able to assist you in merging the orders onto a different show.

2. Can I add 2 small orders onto a different show after I have already submitted my original order?

Yes, you can still add 2 small orders onto a different show after your original order has been submitted. Simply contact your consultant or customer service representative and they will be able to help you merge the orders.

3. Is there a limit to how many orders I can add onto a different show?

There is no limit to the number of orders you can add onto a different show. However, keep in mind that the total amount of the orders must comply with the show's minimum and maximum order requirements.

4. Will adding 2 small orders onto a different show affect the host's rewards?

No, adding 2 small orders onto a different show will not affect the host's rewards. The host will still receive credit for the orders and the total amount will contribute towards their rewards.

5. Can I add 2 small orders onto a different show if the show has already closed?

Yes, you can still add 2 small orders onto a different show even if the show has already closed. However, there may be a small processing fee for this service. Contact your consultant or customer service representative for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sprout18
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies