• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering New Spring Products: Requirements for Ordering as a Consultant"

In summary, you need to be active in January, February, and March in order to order new spring products. If you were active in at least one of the two months prior to the month the Consultant News is mailed, you will receive the next issue.
pampchefrhondab
Do I have to be active 2 months in a row to be able to order new spring products?

I have not been active since September, but plan to submit a show this month. Not sure if I have to submit a show next month before I can order the new products. I have a show scheduled for March already, but would like to have some of the new products for the show. I guess if I can't order them I'll have to borrow them from my director.

For some reason I thought that was a rule I read, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

I'm sure someone here will know the answer.

Thanks,

Rhonda

I'm not positive about this, but I think you're confusing the product packages with Kit Enhancement.I'm not sure because I've never purchased a product package. But I'm rarely active two months in a row, and I don't think that was a factor when I was thinking about it.

I don't know about 2 months in a row. Usually for things like that its 3 months out of the last 4 months to be active- for Kit Enhancement for example.
But I'm pretty sure you DO have to be active. Once they post them on CC, it should say in the "More Info" section. It's not up yet- so I can't be sure. Policy didn't address it specifically- only the KE times.

Well if it's 3 out of the past 4 months that won't be happening. Hmm, I wish I knew. I guess I'll call HO sometime and find out. Right now I can't pull up that section in CC since I'm not active.

Thanks,

The product samples will show up as soon as your show clears. You'll also get back the button for ordering from the outlet at consultant prices.

For Kit Enhancement in April, you need to be active 3 months in a row - either Jan/Feb/Mar or Feb/Mar/Apr.

I thought I read that to order new product samples you have to be active either Nov, Dec and Jan or Dec, Jan and Feb

It's on page 11 of the Consultant Policy Guide:

For April kit enhancement, Consultants
must be active January – March or February – April.
In the second case, at least $150 in personal
commissionable sales must be submitted in April
prior to submitting a kit enhancement order.

Just to do a "sample order" you should just have to be active.

ShellBeach said:
It's on page 11 of the Consultant Policy Guide:

For April kit enhancement, Consultants
must be active January – March or February – April.
In the second case, at least $150 in personal
commissionable sales must be submitted in April
prior to submitting a kit enhancement order.

That is for Kit Enhancement- which isn't the same as "New Product Samples".

And this comes up every year when people think they have to be active 2 months in a row to get their SAT products. They don't.

Doh! You're right! Thanks for clearing that up. Don't know why I thought it was Kit Enhancement questions going on here.

And now I remember, since I go inactive quite a lot now - every time I get back to being active, the Prodcut Samples show up again.

Yeah, they do ... and I've been "technically inactive" but not totally inactive (as in losing career sales.)

ACTIVE AND INACTIVE Consultants
Active Consultant
A Consultant (of any level) is active in a month when he or
she submits at least $150 personal commissionable sales.
Privileges of Active Consultants
• Receive mailed version of Consultant News
 If you were active in at least one of the two months
prior to the month the Consultant News is mailed,
you will be sent the next issue. For example, if you
were active in April and/or May you will receive a
July Consultant News which is mailed in June.
 Place personal or sample orders. - I think this means one of the past two months so you should be good to go when you submit that February party as long as it exceeds $150!
 All Consultants, regardless of title, must be active
for three consecutive months in order to submit kit
enhancement orders.
Inactive Consultant
A Consultant (of any level) is considered inactive for
the month if she submits less than $150 in personal
commissionable sales.
• Liability insurance will accumulate while inactive and
be deducted from the commission check as soon as a
Consultant is active in a month
• After two months of continuous inactivity, a Consultant
(of any level) will lose her career sales, as well as her 2%
commission increase (if already earned).
• Consultants (at any level) do not lose their recruits after
two consecutive inactive months. We want Consultants
who have already started building a team to reengage in
the business with their team in place.

Great - thank you so much!

I have a few shows for March now. I think I'll try to get a catalog show together for February so I can order some of the new products. I like to have at least some of them to show.

Thanks again!!

What are the newest products available for purchase?

Our current newest products are the Quick Cooker and the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

How can I place an order for new products?

You can place an order for new products through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Are the new products available for purchase internationally?

Yes, our new products are available for purchase in all countries where Pampered Chef operates.

Can I receive a discount on new products as a consultant?

Yes, as a consultant, you can receive a discount on new products through our consultant discount program.

What is the return policy for new products?

Our return policy for new products is the same as our overall policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • floccies