• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching $400 in 3 Weeks: How Long for Products?

In summary, you need to have $200 total commissionable sales in 2 consecutive months in order to stay active.
Chef Diane
I know you have to be active to get the new sample packs, been working on that. HO keeps telling me to get active I must have 2 $200 months in a row. I just don't see that happening until MAYBE the middle of next month. I was hoping to have the new stuff for my show March 5th. I didnt have any shows in Jan, I have a catty show in progress now and a March catty show starting next week.

If I manage to get in $400 in the next 3 weeks how long does it take to get the products in? That would mean I cant even order them until after the 1st of March.

anyone correct me if I am wrong but I thought to get active again you have to submitt $200 in sales and that was it?

In order to reactivate you need to submit $200 in one calendar month.

To stay active you must have $200 total commissionable sales in 2 consecutive months. For instance:

Submitted sales:
November $150 + December $50 = at least $200 total, active
December $50 + January $150 = at least $200 total, active
January $150 + February no sales = less than $20 total, inactive - NOW you would need $200 in one month to reactivate.

thats what I thought too
BethCooks4U said:
In order to reactivate you need to submit $200 in one calendar month.

To stay active you must have $200 total commissionable sales in 2 consecutive months. For instance:

Submitted sales:
November $150 + December $50 = at least $200 total, active
December $50 + January $150 = at least $200 total, active
January $150 + February no sales = less than $20 total, inactive - NOW you would need $200 in one month to reactivate.

When I called them in Dec inquiring about the new consultant planner I was told I had to have 2 consec. months of $200 to become active.

Chef Diane said:
When I called them in Dec inquiring about the new consultant planner I was told I had to have 2 consec. months of $200 to become active.
I think you misunderstood them. You do need to have a total of $200 IN 2 consecutive months to STAY active but once you go inactive you need $200 in ONE calendar month.

If I manage to get in $400 in the next 3 weeks how long does it take to get the products in? That would mean I cant even order them until after the 1st of March.

I ordered my sample package on 2/15 and it is being delivered tomorrow 2/17. I think that's pretty quick shipping. I live in middle Tennessee. I am so excited!!! I can't wait to see all the new products!!!

Linda Bishop
Independent Consultant

I think I got them 2-3 days after I ordered them...was actually pleasantlt surprised...and LOVE the TTA in Black!! I'm not too fond of polka dots, but the towels and S/A bowl are ADORABLE!!!!! Hope you get active soon so you can get the new products!!

me too, Im waiting on the new catalogs to come in so I can start an other catty show and give to my host for March. I'm hoping something good will come out of this. Im going crazy only doing small shows every 2 months. Im always passing stuff in just not enough to get me active.

BethCooks4U said:
I think you misunderstood them. You do need to have a total of $200 IN 2 consecutive months to STAY active but once you go inactive you need $200 in ONE calendar month.

If that was the case then I would have been active in December and I wasn't, she said I had to pass in another $200.

Related to Reaching $400 in 3 Weeks: How Long for Products?

1. How many products do I need to sell to reach $400 in 3 weeks?

To reach $400 in 3 weeks, you would need to sell approximately 31 products. This number may vary depending on the prices of the products you are selling.

2. Can I reach $400 by just selling one type of product?

Yes, it is possible to reach $400 by just selling one type of product, but it may require selling a larger quantity of that product. It is recommended to sell a variety of products to reach your goal more easily.

3. How many hours should I spend on selling per week to reach $400 in 3 weeks?

The amount of time you spend on selling each week will depend on your sales techniques and the demand for the products you are selling. It is recommended to dedicate at least 10-15 hours per week to selling to reach your goal.

4. What are some effective strategies for reaching $400 in 3 weeks?

Some effective strategies for reaching $400 in 3 weeks include hosting virtual parties, promoting your products on social media, offering special deals or discounts, and reaching out to friends and family for support.

5. Is it realistic to reach $400 in 3 weeks for someone new to selling Pampered Chef products?

Yes, it is possible for someone new to selling Pampered Chef products to reach $400 in 3 weeks. With dedication, effective selling strategies, and support from friends and family, it is achievable for anyone to reach this goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kam