• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Been Inactive for for 2-3 Months Now ...Will I Still Get a

In summary, if you have been inactive for 2-3 months as a consultant, you will still receive commission for previous sales as long as you were active at the time of the sales. You can reactivate your account by contacting consultant support and completing necessary steps. Your downline may have been affected by your inactivity, but you can work with your team to rebuild once you reactivate. There may be a reactivation fee and you will still have access to resources and tools if you reactivate as an active consultant.
MagenOaks01
I have been inactive for for 2-3 months now ...will I still get a change over kit (catalog package, etc ...not the new products)

And will the new products be available for 50% off for me or no?

If you submitted $150 in May you will get one. If not you'll get it once you submit $150. Once you submit $150 you will be able to purchase the 50% off samples. It takes a few days after you put the show in.

1. Will I still receive a commission for my previous sales if I have been inactive for 2-3 months?

Yes, as long as you were an active consultant at the time of the sales, you will still receive commission for those orders.

2. Can I reactivate my account after being inactive for 2-3 months?

Yes, you can reactivate your account by contacting your consultant support team and completing the necessary steps to become active again.

3. Will my team and downline be affected by my inactivity?

If you have been inactive for 2-3 months, your downline may have been affected by your absence. However, you can work with your team to rebuild and grow your business once you reactivate your account.

4. Do I need to pay any fees to reactivate my account after being inactive for 2-3 months?

There may be a reactivation fee depending on the length of your inactivity. Please contact your consultant support team for more information.

5. Will I still have access to my consultant resources and tools after being inactive for 2-3 months?

If you were an active consultant at the time of your inactivity, you will still have access to your consultant resources and tools once you reactivate your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
yankfan24
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • sluna75
  • Pampered Chef Sales