• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Help With Fall Product Order!!!!

In summary, you can use your debit card and PC dollars if you are ordering off the PC web site but if you order through PP you can use the PC credit card too.
jenniferlynne
Can we really not order the sample packages with the Pampered Chef Credit Card? I am going to have a booth set up at a Taste of Home Cooking School and I wanted to display all the new Fall products. When I went to order the products that I did not earn, it said Debit card or Pampered Dollars only. Am I reading this right? Can I really not order with my credit card? If not, I won't be able to afford the rest of the new products before the show and I really wanted to have the new roasting pan. I only earned packages B, C and the Celebration Plate. I'm really bummed.

I just entered a pretend sample order in PP, and it gave me all the options un Payment Options: PC Debit Card, PC Credit Card, check, and PC dollars. I don't know what to tell you. :(

I used my Pampered Chef Debit Card.

jenniferlynne said:
Can we really not order the sample packages with the Pampered Chef Credit Card? I am going to have a booth set up at a Taste of Home Cooking School and I wanted to display all the new Fall products. When I went to order the products that I did not earn, it said Debit card or Pampered Dollars only. Am I reading this right? Can I really not order with my credit card? If not, I won't be able to afford the rest of the new products before the show and I really wanted to have the new roasting pan. I only earned packages B, C and the Celebration Plate. I'm really bummed.
You can only use the debit card and PC dollars if you are ordering off the PC web site but if you order through PP you can use the PC credit card too.

Thanks to all that replied. I was trying to order through Consultants Corner, but then right after I sent out my cry for help, I went through Pampered Partner and it let me use it. Sorry. I just freaked out a little when it wouldn't let me do it.

Best of luck at the Taste of Home Cooking School. I've been subscribing to various Taste of Home magazines for years and I absolutely love them. I'm jealous, I wish I could go with you!

1. How do I place a fall product order?

To place a fall product order, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and add the desired items to your cart. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for fall products?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for fall products. You can order as much or as little as you need.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for fall products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and discounts for fall products. Make sure to check the website or consult with your consultant for any current offers.

4. How long will it take for my fall products to arrive?

Delivery times for fall products may vary depending on your location and shipping method chosen. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.

5. Can I return or exchange fall products?

Yes, you can return or exchange fall products within 60 days of purchase. Simply contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance with the return or exchange process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies