• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order HWC Products with Multiple Credit Cards?

In summary, to place an order for Hwc products, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website and create an account. There is no minimum order requirement and anyone can order, but becoming a consultant has added benefits. Orders can be tracked using a provided tracking number and there are often special offers and promotions available.
heather223
Gold Member
Can we only order the HWC items off our website? What do we do if we get multiple orders that are paid by different credit cards? (I have a few orders and everyone used a credit card.):confused:

Heather--these can only be ordered from our website. If everyone is paying their own direct shipping you can enter them or have them place their own orders on your website. If you are thinking of lumping them all together to have them shipped to one location I don't know for sure if you can add each card--I haven't tried. Usually the orders I have to put in for others are paid by check and then I deposit the money in my account and use my debit card to pay once it clears. I don't think the payment option on our website allows more than one card as they only accept credit/debit cards. If someone else knows differently I'd like to know that too.

Harriet, I think you are right... you can only use 1 card.

One card per order. they can all write you checks adn you can pay with a card, though.

Thanks, Deb that is what I thought.

1. How do I place an order for Hwc products?

To place an order for Hwc products, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and select the items you would like to purchase. You will then be prompted to create an account and complete the checkout process.

2. Can I order Hwc products if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can order Hwc products through our website. However, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant has many benefits, such as receiving discounts on products and earning income from sales.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for Hwc products?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for Hwc products. You can order as many or as few products as you would like.

4. Can I track my order for Hwc products?

Yes, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package and see the estimated delivery date.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions for Hwc products?

Yes, we often have special offers and promotions for Hwc products. These can be found on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Be sure to check back frequently for any new deals or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire