• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Cheapskates: Combining an Order with Multiple Credit Cards

In summary, customers can use up to two credit cards to combine an order, allowing them to split the cost evenly. Debit cards with Visa, Mastercard, or Discover logos can also be used, but a hold will be placed on the funds until the order ships. When using multiple credit cards, customers must specify which items will be charged to each card during checkout. Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to combine an order with both credit cards and a gift card, so customers must choose one payment method for the entire order. However, rewards points will still be earned for the entire order as long as the total amount is over $75.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I have two ladies, both too cheap to spend $75 each to get free shipping. So they are going to combine their order. It's like $94 or something. But they both want to use their own credit cards to pay???? I am thinking the website will only allow one payment per order in the order placers name. Right?

The website will only allow one. And not only that they need to know that the items will only be warrantied under one name.

I explained the warranty part to them, they get that. These little old gals just crack me up

Yes, only one cc. One will need to pay and have the other reimburse her.

Sheila- congrats on earning your first trip - that is great!! Way to work your business:)

Congrats Sheila! Toronto is only 2 hours from me :) Wanna meet up? ;)

1. How many credit cards can be used to combine an order?

Up to two credit cards can be used to combine an order. This allows customers to split the cost evenly between two cards.

2. Can I use a debit card to combine an order?

Yes, you can use a debit card as long as it has a Visa, Mastercard, or Discover logo. However, please note that a hold will be placed on the funds until the order ships.

3. Do I need to specify which items will be paid with each credit card?

Yes, when combining an order with multiple credit cards, you will need to specify which items will be charged to each card. This can be done during the checkout process.

4. Can I combine an order with credit cards and a gift card?

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have the capability to combine an order with both credit cards and a gift card. You will need to choose one payment method for the entire order.

5. Will I still earn rewards points when using multiple credit cards to pay for an order?

Yes, as long as the total order amount is over $75, you will earn rewards points for the entire order, even if it is split between two credit cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • heather223
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • ChefTS