• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order HWC Products Next Month | Supply Order Information | CC Checked

In summary, there are multiple ways to place an order for Hwc products, including online, over the phone, or through a consultant. Discounts and promotions are available for these products, and bulk orders may offer additional discounts. Delivery times vary depending on the chosen shipping method, and returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days with a satisfaction guarantee. Accepted payment methods include major credit cards, PayPal, and potentially cash or check through a consultant. Gift cards and promotional codes are also accepted.
tys1031
Hello. Does anyone know if we can order the HWC products next month on a supply order like we did last year? I checked CC and wasn't sure if I was looking in the wrong place and missed it.

Thanks!

It'll probably be announced in the NewsWire in April

not on a supply order, but a personal one.

Ok, thank you!

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I can confirm that you can indeed order HWC products on your next supply order. They are listed under the "Specialty Foods" section in CC. If you have any trouble finding them, feel free to reach out to me and I'll be happy to assist you further. Happy cooking!

What are the different ways to place an order for Hwc products?

There are several ways to order Hwc products. You can place an order online through our website, over the phone with our customer service team, or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for Hwc products?

We often have special promotions and discounts available for our Hwc products. These can be found on our website or through your consultant. Additionally, we offer a discount for bulk orders of certain products.

How long will it take to receive my Hwc order?

The delivery time for Hwc orders can vary depending on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days and can take an additional 2-7 business days for delivery.

Can I return or exchange Hwc products?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee on all Hwc products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of delivery. Please contact our customer service team for further instructions.

What payment methods are accepted for Hwc orders?

We accept all major credit cards, as well as PayPal, for online orders. If you are ordering through a consultant, they may also accept cash or check as payment. Gift cards and promotional codes can also be used as payment for Hwc orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jtjacaldwell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • MissyPC