• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order HWC Products Now: FL 66 and FL 67 Available in PP3

and it lets me select FL 66 and FL 67, which are the mini measure all cup and the pink nylon knife. It doesn't give me a warning when you click finish.Has anyone tried this??You can order them starting yesterday. I ordered mine last night! Don't forget FL65 so you have all three!
sslangley
Can I submit a supply order, and get the HWC products now? I am just playing around in PP3 and it lets me select FL 66 and FL 67, which are the mini measure all cup and the pink nylon knife. It doesn't give me a warning when you click finish.

Has anyone tried this??

You can order them starting yesterday. I ordered mine last night! Don't forget FL65 so you have all three!

Chef_2_Four said:
You can order them starting yesterday. I ordered mine last night! Don't forget FL65 so you have all three!

Great:D , thanks. I didn't realize that. I will be ordering mine tonight..

I couldn't order the flyers, though (FL62). Has anyone had any success with them?

Chef_2_Four said:
You order these on a sample order not supply.

I ordered mine today too!! I have a bunco party on April 28 to start showing off May items and I have to order wayyyyy ahead, just in case USPS is slow. Between supply and kit enhancement, I spent a fortune today!! I am glad we can't do the samples until later in the month, my checkbook couldn't handle anymore today!!!

Beth, it is on the supply order since they are next month's guest special (just like any other guest special the previous month). The mid-season products are what is included in the sample order.

stephanieboyd said:
I ordered mine today too!! I have a bunco party on April 28 to start showing off May items and I have to order wayyyyy ahead, just in case USPS is slow. Between supply and kit enhancement, I spent a fortune today!! I am glad we can't do the samples until later in the month, my checkbook couldn't handle anymore today!!!

Beth, it is on the supply order since they are next month's guest special (just like any other guest special the previous month). The mid-season products are what is included in the sample order.
Hmmm... I LOOKED on PP before responding to this and it was definitely not on my supply order list but WAS on the sample list.

I just checked again and no HWC is not on supply but it IS on sample and personal order lists. And I don't recall the next month's guest special ever being on supply either. We usually have to meet the requirements of the special to get it (if it's spend $60 we would have to order $60 in products - not supplies so it would be ordered as a personal order.

Hey Beth, are you using PP or P3? With P3 the system automatically updates and the HWC products are in the Supply Order list (#s FL65, 66, & 67). If you are still on PP you might need to do an update for them to show up. I didn't earn the HWC stuff last year and I remember ordering them with my other HWC supplies. We can order them on supply for $1.00 cheaper than retail. I didn't look at Samples and Personal orders but they are there on the Supply list for P3.

I was able to order all 3 on my supply order about five minutes ago. I updated the products right before adding my order...

I just checked mine again, and Beth, mine's the opposite of yours. I cannot order them as samples, only on a supply order...

dianevill said:
I just checked mine again, and Beth, mine's the opposite of yours. I cannot order them as samples, only on a supply order...

I have the same that you have, supply order.

Beth, is yours different because you are a director, maybe? I know I ordered them yesterday and got the confirmation back from P3. I was starting to think I was losing it.

I'm with you Beth I had to order mine on a sample order as well!

BethCooks4U said:
You order these on a sample order not supply.

The flyers (FL62) aren't available to order on a sample order either -- I've been holding off on ordering UNTIL they come in (was trying a supply order), but also just tried a sample and can't get them ordered yet.

I have a call in to HO about a different matter, when they call back I'm going to ask.:eek:

rennea said:
I'm with you Beth I had to order mine on a sample order as well!

Are you using P3 or the old PP?? I am using P3.

We don't have P3 here.

I just did a product list update and now I can order them on supply instead of sample... yay for only having to pay shipping once!!!

This is from this weeks Weekly Bites HTH...
sslangley said:
Can I submit a supply order, and get the HWC products now? I am just playing around in PP3 and it lets me select FL 66 and FL 67, which are the mini measure all cup and the pink nylon knife. It doesn't give me a warning when you click finish.

Has anyone tried this??

Ordering Help Whip Cancer® Guest Special Samples
Please note that Help Whip Cancer® Guest Special samples are only available as write-ins on the supply order form. If you list these items on any different order type, it will result in a delay in receiving your products.

The products, prices and item numbers are listed below:
Pink Flexible Scraper $6 #FL65
Pink Nylon Knife $4.50 #FL66
Mini Measure-All® Cup $5.50 #FL67

Samples are available to order April 1 to May 31.

I ordered these yesterday as a sample and got a phone call today saying that I couldn't do that. I tried to explain that they weren't on my sample list but then I updated it and there they were! Lucky me I got my ordered cancelled, had to reorder on a supply order and have to pay more in shipping!! Kinda irritates me.

I had put it in a sample order because that was the only way PP would let me and got a call from HO that they cancelled that and I needed to put it on my supply order. I've now done so and will be curious to see what I actually get shipped.

tlennhoff said:
I had put it in a sample order because that was the only way PP would let me and got a call from HO that they cancelled that and I needed to put it on my supply order. I've now done so and will be curious to see what I actually get shipped.

My Supply order shipped yesterday including all my HWC products. Yeah, I can't wait to get them.

Related to Order HWC Products Now: FL 66 and FL 67 Available in PP3

What is the process for placing a supply order with Pampered Chef?

The process for placing a supply order with Pampered Chef is as follows:

1. Log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account.
  2. Click on the "Orders" tab.
  3. Select "Place an Order" and choose "Supply Order" from the dropdown menu.
  4. Choose the items and quantities you would like to order.
  5. Proceed to checkout, enter payment information, and submit your order.

Can I add additional items to my supply order?

Yes, you can add additional items to your supply order. Simply follow the same process as placing a supply order, but instead of selecting "Supply Order" from the dropdown menu, choose "Add Items to Existing Supply Order" and select the order you would like to add items to.

How long will it take for my supply order to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary, but typically supply orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. You can track the status of your order by logging into your consultant account and clicking on the "Orders" tab.

What is the minimum order amount for supply orders?

The minimum order amount for supply orders is $150. However, if you have a party or show scheduled, you can combine your supply order with customer orders to reach the $150 minimum.

Can I make changes or cancel my supply order after it has been submitted?

In most cases, supply orders cannot be changed or cancelled once they have been submitted. However, if you need to make a change or cancel your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies