• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Products Available Online: Pre-Order in Sept?

In summary, the HWC products that will be available only online will be the Pink Mini Measure-All ® Cup, Pink Bar Board and Knife, and Simple Additions ® items.
allisonserna
Anyone know what the HWC products that will be available only online will be???Do you think we will be able to pre-purchase those items in Sept like we are able to do in April?I just tried to do a Sept supply order hoping to see what the products are and nothing came up and I even tried some random codes and they did not exist.Just curious!:D

Last edited:
I'm guessing it's going to be products from previous HWC campaigns....could be wrong, but that's my guess.

I called HO and they can only be purchased on-line. So if you have a pws you are lucky and if you do not you are out of luck.

If you do not have a website, feel free to purchase from mine, :DHA! It is /pyc

They showed 6 items I believe at NC and I remember seeing the pink bar board, pink lettuce knife, but that's all I remember! I've been wanting to know too, because I have a past host who wants the trio bowl....hope it's available!!

I asked at conference & she said there would be new items & I said oh really like what. Then she back tracked & said items we had in the past. So my thought was this past May items & other years too.

nascarcooker said:
I called HO and they can only be purchased on-line. So if you have a pws you are lucky and if you do not you are out of luck.

Did they say when we could order them?? I am ready to order. :thumbup:

I am glad there will be more than just what was offered in the spring.

I just the email from HO about it

From October 1-31, you’ll be able to purchase exclusive pink products from past campaigns online. Our vast line this fall includes the Pink Mini Measure-All ® Cup, Pink Bar Board and Knife and Simple Additions® items, among many more! All products are available while supplies last.

Yeah! i have a web site too - so I'll be promoting it!

So they will be like the outlet and only available on online orders? Or can they be ordered on the pws and added to the show? I think if they can be added to the show it will make a HUGE difference in sales.

Promote the sale of pink products on your Personal Web Site in our Online-Only Sale

Source: SCN page 18 of 32

Plus, all Personal Web Site home pages will have a pink background
Sept. 1 - Oct. 31. You’ll be able to change the background anytime you wish.

When will this be available? I just checked my website and didn't see it.

Ok, so I'm relatively new, and only experienced the one HWC campaign so far, in May. I just want to double check - the pink products can be purchased by guests and hosts during October, correct? Not just consultants?

I have a host holding a show in October (booked in May), who will be thrilled this will be another HWC, and I want to send her a revised copy of HO's e-mail (obviously taking out any "consultant only" info, and want to be sure I can include the info about the pink products.

TIA

HERE'S THE EMAIL I RECEIVED TODAY FROM HOME OFFICE...

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and The Pampered Chef® is committed to supporting the 2.4 million breast cancer survivors in the United States, along with raising money to increase awareness, boost the chances of early detection and help put a stop to this disease.

Here are three ways you can join our fight by participating in Help Whip Cancer® this fall:

This is the first year The Pampered Chef® is participating in Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® nationwide through the American Cancer Society’s National Team Program.

You can start your own team to participate in a walk in your community or join an existing team. Go to Consultant’s Corner > Promoting Your Business > About Our Charitable Giving Programs > Help Whip Cancer®.

A Help Whip Cancer® Fundraiser Cooking Show is one
of the easiest ways to champion your cause. In October, when you hold a Fundraiser Show, up to 25% of total sales will be contributed to the American Cancer Society®, and an additional $3 will be contributed for every Show booked from your fundraiser! To view the flyer , go to Consultant’s Corner > Promoting Your Business > About Our Charitable Giving Programs > Help Whip Cancer®. Click on “Fundraiser Flyer.”

From October 1-31, you’ll be able to purchase exclusive pink products from past campaigns online. Our vast line this fall includes the Pink Mini Measure-All ® Cup, Pink Bar Board and Knife and Simple Additions® items, among many more! All products are available while supplies last.

In addition, Merrill is offering “Making Strides” and Help Whip Cancer® apparel, including a pink back pack, half-zip fleece and long-sleeve T-shirt, which are currently available for purchase. Go to Consultant’s Corner > Promoting Your Business > Licensed Merchandise Vendors. Click on the Merrill logo and “Making Strides Products.”

allisonserna said:
I just the email from HO about it

From October 1-31, you’ll be able to purchase exclusive pink products from past campaigns online.

For clients only through our PC websites (not hosts or guests) between Oct 1st and 31st pink products will be for sale...

even if you want one you have to order it through your own website at full price.

Very similar to the outlet concept, outlet orders cannot be added to host and guest orders through P3+ or PP - so the same thing with these pink products in October.

(I'm assuming - this is the first year of an October HWC)

Thanks Allison! That makes sense.

Hmmm, maybe I'll buy her something as a gift if her show reaches a certain level in sales. Those pink SA cups are adorable, I'm ordering them the first day they're available!!

bump

aasd

Here is the list of products it is on the cc on pws

We're offering exclusive Help Whip Cancer® products —
available 1-31 October only!

Help Whip Clip, $3.50
Ribbon Decorating Stencils, $3.00
Pink Bar Board and Knife, $6.00
Mini Whisk, $9.50
Simple Additions® Cups (Set of 2), $20.00
Simple Additions® Squares (Set of 2), $24.00
Mini Measure-All® Cup, $5.50
Pink Nylon Knife, $5.50
Pink Small Bowls (Set of 2), $20.00

Does anyone know where the pictures for these are? I found some on the Great Britain website...lol...but I don't think they are the same, nor are they listed in dollars. :) Aren't these supposed to show up on out PWS today?

Last edited:
I just sent the PWS email out to my contacts list and everyone is writing me to say they can't find the pink items anywhere on the website - HELP???

There are technical issues right now. The items aren't up yet.

1. What is the pre-order timeline for HWC products available online?

The pre-order timeline for HWC products available online is in September. You can start pre-ordering on the first day of September and the products will be shipped to you in the following weeks.

2. Can I pre-order any HWC product online?

Yes, you can pre-order any HWC product online during the designated pre-order period in September. However, availability may vary depending on the demand for each product.

3. How do I pre-order HWC products online?

To pre-order HWC products online, you can visit our website and select the products you want to purchase. Add them to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you will see the option to pre-order the products. Follow the prompts to complete your pre-order.

4. Is there a limit to how many HWC products I can pre-order online?

There is no limit to how many HWC products you can pre-order online. However, keep in mind that availability may vary and some products may sell out quickly.

5. Can I cancel or change my pre-order for HWC products online?

Yes, you can cancel or change your pre-order for HWC products online before the designated shipping date in September. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance with any changes or cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
Replies