• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Limits on HWC Products: Just Checking In

In summary, the ordering limits on HWC products are different for each product and can be found in the product description or by contacting a consultant. These limits are put in place to ensure fair distribution and prevent products from selling out too quickly. The limits cannot be changed upon request, but there may be exceptions for certain promotions or events. If the limit is exceeded, the order may be canceled or reduced to maintain fairness for all customers.
SandiLeigh
Are we only allowed to order 1 of any item on a supply order of the HWC Products.

I ordered 2 kitchen brushes. One for home and one for show and they only shipped one?

Just wanted to check before I called them.

Thanks

That's right. We are allowed to order only one of each in a supply order.

Thanks, I'll just get my SIL to order one for me on her order.

You can order more through either a personal order or on a show as a regular guest, too. I'm hosting my own fundraiser this month, and I'm ordering a bunch as "gift basket" items for fundraisers that ask for donations throughout the year. I do it every year and love that usually 25% of sales go to HWC!

great idea Cathy!!!

Hmmm.. I just tried to order some more HWC products on a Personal order for myself. I was just informed that I can only order on a Supply order.

I if I want more I will have to have my SIL put some through on her personal order she is placing.

Oh and since my SIL is the only one ordering these products this month. They were a hard sell for me too...... Does she get the 10% discount for being a past host on these?

Thanks in Advance

Yes she does Sandi!!

What are the ordering limits on HWC products?

The ordering limits on HWC products vary depending on the specific product and availability. It is best to check the product description or contact your consultant for more information.

Why are there ordering limits on HWC products?

Ordering limits on HWC products are put in place to ensure fair distribution and to prevent products from selling out too quickly. This allows more customers to have a chance to purchase the products.

Can I request to increase the ordering limit on a specific HWC product?

No, the ordering limits on HWC products are set by the company and cannot be changed or increased upon request. This is to ensure that all customers have a fair chance to purchase the products.

Are there any exceptions to the ordering limits on HWC products?

In some cases, there may be exceptions to the ordering limits on HWC products for certain promotions or events. These exceptions will be communicated by the company or your consultant.

What happens if I exceed the ordering limit on an HWC product?

If you exceed the ordering limit on an HWC product, your order may be canceled or reduced. It is important to respect the ordering limits to ensure fairness for all customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
purpleluvs3
  • dme.grant