1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser HWC products through PWS before qualifying

1. lcrx

lcrx Gold Member

I need some help and guidance for how to order HWC items. I had a show this past Thursday and mentioned the HWC items, and several guests wanted to add some to their orders. It wasn't until closing the show that I realized they were online only (I am still new). I told the guests that I would look into how to order and get back to them. Since then, I have done some more research and realize that they cannot be added to a show order since they are considered outlet items. I have been considering getting a PWS, but have not yet qualified (this show will put me much closer), and the PC information says you cannot collect individual orders from a PWS before you are qualified. I was wondering if this pertained to HWC items as well?

I would be willing to go ahead and get a PWS so the guests can order these items (although I'm sad that my host won't get the benefits). I would also be willing to tell the guests about ordering them online, but I would hate to lose the benefits myself as I am still trying to qualify. Any advice/answers/experience would be greatly appreciated!

Oct 18, 2009
  2. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Don't fret! I was telling people I was new for the first 2 years! :)

If you are able to qualify; then get a website right away! You can always combine all the orders togther, to save the guests on shipping and send it to the host's home and have her take care of getting payments from the guests. Maybe it wouldn't be too much for you to add a little something to the host's order in P3 for the HWC items. Worst comes to worst, maybe you can order off of your director's PWS.

Oct 18, 2009
  3. AmyDare

AmyDare Member

I ordered some of the items for myself, and it did ask for a host's info, so I'm wondering if it CAN count towards the host's party...?

Oct 18, 2009
  4. lcrx

lcrx Gold Member

I thought that might be the case and tried to do a sample order as well. I saw where it asked for the host info, but when I clicked the ? by it, they were asking for host number in order to get a past host discount. I didn't go further because I wasn't actually ready to place an order.

Oct 19, 2009
  5. lcrx

lcrx Gold Member

Oct 19, 2009
  6. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Good luck! Yep... play the "I'm new" card as long as you like!

Oct 19, 2009
Have something to add?