• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Exclusive Deals on Hwc Online with Supply Order - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the "Get Exclusive Deals on Hwc Online with Supply Order" offer is available to all customers who place a supply order through the website during the specified time period. The duration of the offer will be clearly stated on the website and it includes varying deals such as discounts, free products, or special bundles. This offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but customers can still earn Host Credit and Half-Price items on their supply order. The exclusive deals will be automatically applied at checkout during the offer period.
splash750
Hey guys,

I thought I read somewhere that we as consultants can buy this special via a Supply order? I went to the PP3 tonight and tried to order my pink items but I didnt see the special on there just the pink scraper, knife and all cup measure. Can anyone help me? I really want to buy these for myself!!!

Thanks

Hey Rhonda, it's on the supply order!! Is it completely updated?

Well shoot! I think so. I mean I placed my kit enhancement order last night and the PP3 updated or the order would not have gone through, right? I got my confirmation from HO today so I believe that order went through okay. Under the supply order what is it called, do you know? I must have these things. Maybe Im not looking at it correctly! Dang computer things!

I believe that the only way to get the host special for the month of May you have to host your own show or if a host doesn't use her host special get one that way. I misread your initial post - was thinking the current may host special and not the last years cups/plates.

Last edited:
The Online special (Cups and squares) is ONLY available as an on-line individual order. You get commission on it so you don't get a consultant discount. You can't order the cups and squares through PamperedPartner at all.

This has been confirmed by several people who called HO -- they suggest you order it through your own website if you want them (I did this morning).

You can order the GUEST specials through PP

1. Can anyone participate in the "Get Exclusive Deals on Hwc Online with Supply Order" offer?

Yes, the offer is available to all customers who place a supply order through our website during the specified time period.

2. How long will the offer be available?

This is a limited time offer and the duration will be clearly stated on our website. Make sure to take advantage of it while it lasts!

3. What kind of deals can I expect to receive?

The exclusive deals will vary and can include discounts, free products, or special bundles. The exact details of the deals will be revealed during the offer period.

4. Can I combine this offer with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, this offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you will still be able to earn Host Credit and Half-Price items on your supply order.

5. How will I receive the exclusive deals?

The exclusive deals will be automatically applied to your supply order at checkout. You do not need to enter a promo code or take any additional steps. Just make sure to place your order during the offer period to receive the deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wcsis
Replies
Views
merego
  • sslangley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sslangley