• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop HWC Pink Kitchen Items for Your Special Needs Daughter

In summary, the "Shop HWC Pink Kitchen Items" collection offers a variety of kitchen items such as utensils, cookware, bakeware, and small appliances. It is recommended to read product descriptions and reviews carefully or contact customer service for more information on suitability for special needs. The pink color of the items is simply a design choice, but they may still be suitable for individuals with special needs. There are currently no specific discounts or promotions for this collection, but individual items may go on sale during website promotions. The standard return and exchange policy applies to all items, including those from this collection.
cwinter474
Gold Member
My daughter has decided on pink for her kitchen color. So I am on the hunt for some of the HWC older items.

Adjustable measuring spoons
Quick Stir Pitchers (2qt)
Microfiber towel
Measure all cup
Nylon Knife
Scraper
SA Cups and Squares
SA Bowl and Caddy set
Twixit clips
can strainer

Anybody have any?????

She is a special needs young adult and this is a HUGE step her so I would really like to find these items for her.

Thanks,
Carol

All items in RED have been found, payment and shipping arrangements are pending

[email protected]

Last edited:
I have a set of two of the measuring spoons :)

I just IM'd you!

I pm'd you!

Thanks, guys I think I got back to all of you.
Waiting to hear from you to send paypal.

Carol

did you need anything? I have just about everything except the pink microfiber towel.

What types of kitchen items are available in the "Shop HWC Pink Kitchen Items" collection?

The collection includes a variety of kitchen items such as utensils, cookware, bakeware, and small appliances.

How can I determine if a specific item in the collection is suitable for my daughter's special needs?

We recommend reading the product descriptions and reviews carefully. Additionally, you can reach out to our customer service team for more information or assistance.

Are the pink kitchen items in this collection specifically designed for individuals with special needs?

No, the pink color of the items is simply a design choice. However, they may still be suitable for individuals with special needs depending on their specific needs and abilities.

Do you offer any discounts or promotions for the "Shop HWC Pink Kitchen Items" collection?

At this time, we do not have any specific discounts or promotions for this collection. However, you may find discounts on individual items during sales or promotions on our website.

Can I return or exchange an item from the "Shop HWC Pink Kitchen Items" collection if it doesn't work for my daughter's needs?

Yes, our standard return and exchange policy applies to all items, including those from the "Shop HWC Pink Kitchen Items" collection. Please refer to our website or contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Candi_f