• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer Products: Online Ordering and PWS Information

In summary, "Help Whip Cancer Products" are a collection of kitchen tools and accessories sold by Pampered Chef to raise funds for cancer research and support programs. Pampered Chef donates $1 from the sale of each product to the American Cancer Society, and the initiative has raised over $13 million since 2000. The products are available for purchase year-round on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, and there are several specific products included in the collection. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers the option to host a "Help Whip Cancer" fundraiser party where a portion of the sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society. This is a great way to support a good cause while also enjoying delicious food and kitchen products.
Bren706
Gold Member
Am I reading the Weekly Bites correct. The HWC products are available for online ordering only? My recruit has an order for the mini-measure all cup, but she does not have a PWS yet, and the customer wants to order it with a show.

You can't order them with a show - only with online orders - sorry! And I believe they are only available the month of October.

Yes, you are reading the Weekly Bites correctly. The HWC products are currently only available for online ordering. Your recruit can still place an order for the mini-measure all cup through her PWS, but the customer will need to place the order through the online ordering system. Your recruit can provide the customer with a link to the HWC products on the PWS, where they can add the mini-measure all cup to their order.

1. What are "Help Whip Cancer Products"?

"Help Whip Cancer Products" are a collection of kitchen tools and accessories sold by Pampered Chef to raise funds for cancer research and support programs.

2. How much of the proceeds from these products go towards cancer research?

Pampered Chef donates $1 from the sale of each "Help Whip Cancer Product" to the American Cancer Society. Since 2000, Pampered Chef has raised over $13 million for cancer research and support programs through this initiative.

3. Can I purchase "Help Whip Cancer Products" year-round?

Yes, "Help Whip Cancer Products" are available for purchase year-round on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any specific products that are included in the "Help Whip Cancer" collection?

Yes, there are several products included in the "Help Whip Cancer" collection, such as the Pink Whip 'N Mix, Pink Flexible Cutting Mat, and Pink Silicone Spatula. You can see the full collection on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I host a "Help Whip Cancer" fundraiser party with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to host a "Help Whip Cancer" fundraiser party, where a portion of the sales from the party will be donated to the American Cancer Society. This is a great way to support a good cause while also enjoying delicious food and kitchen products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • ChefBevShu