• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bee's Measure All Cup Tube & Whip Cancer Mug Questions

In summary, the Bee's Measure All Cup Tube is a versatile measuring tool that allows you to easily measure liquids, solids, and semi-solids in one convenient container. It has measurement markings for both ounces and cups and features a unique design with a flexible silicone body and a removable cap. It is safe to use with hot liquids up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The Whip Cancer Mug is a limited edition mug created by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's efforts in cancer research and patient support. 25% of the proceeds from each mug sold will be donated to the American Cancer Society. Both the Bee's Measure All Cup Tube and the Whip Cancer Mug can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant,
beepampered
Got this from a customer and thought perhaps someone here could answer this. I think the answers are No and Yes but thought I'd ask before responding.

My Measure All Cup tube with all the numbers/graduations has split. Can I order just that part?

Also, I had bought those pink/white polka dot whip cancer mugs a couple years ago and I was wondering if they were dishwasher safe or if the glaze would crack.

Thanks...BEE

I don't believe I've ever seen that part on the replacement parts order form. Guess I could look it up in P3 - or you if you have time. And YES, they are dishwasher safe. They are still the SA line which are dishwasher safe.

Thanks for your reply. I tried looking it up in PP and didn't see it in there. Unfortunately, I don't like how the search engine works and you have to know the exact name to find it. I thought I might have missed it but will tell you we don't have it. Thanks Andrea.....

How long has she had the measure all? If it's under warranty get it replaced if not suggest she buy a new one. It's obviously worth the $9 investment if she uses it that much.

I just double checked, the part is not on the list for relacement parts. Sorry

Does she have a receipt from when she bought the Measure All Cup. She can get it replaced if it's still under warranty.

All SA are dishwasher safe.

1. What is the Bee's Measure All Cup Tube?

The Bee's Measure All Cup Tube is a versatile measuring tool that allows you to easily measure liquids, solids, and semi-solids in one convenient container. It has measurement markings for both ounces and cups, making it perfect for any recipe.

2. How does the Measure All Cup Tube work?

The Measure All Cup Tube features a unique design with a flexible silicone body and a removable cap. To use, simply squeeze the tube to draw in your desired amount of liquid or semi-solid, then pour it out or use the cap to dispense it in measured increments. The silicone is heat-resistant, so you can also use it to melt butter or chocolate in the microwave.

3. Can I use the Measure All Cup Tube for hot liquids?

Yes, the Bee's Measure All Cup Tube is safe to use with hot liquids up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. However, please use caution when handling hot liquids and always use the cap to dispense them.

4. What is the Whip Cancer Mug?

The Whip Cancer Mug is a limited edition mug created by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's efforts in cancer research and patient support. 25% of the proceeds from each mug sold will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

5. How can I purchase the Measure All Cup Tube and Whip Cancer Mug?

You can purchase the Bee's Measure All Cup Tube and the Whip Cancer Mug on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The Whip Cancer Mug is only available for a limited time, so be sure to grab one before they're gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies