• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? About Supply Order Cancer Document

In summary, to place a supply order for a cancer-related event, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or place the order directly through their website. You can also select a specific charity to donate a portion of your purchase to and choose to have your order shipped to the event location or your home. To find out which products are eligible for the Cancer Document donation program, you can visit their website or contact your consultant. The amount of proceeds donated to cancer research varies depending on the product purchased and can be seen on their website or by contacting your consultant. You can also make a direct donation to cancer research through their Round-Up from the Heart program or by using your host rewards to purchase products from their Cancer Document Collection.
sandilou
Silver Member
I am getting ready to submit a supply order, and I see there is a free item called 3 Steps to Finding Breast Cancer Early, #JN04. It doesn't say its a pack, so I'm not sure what it is. Do I order 1 or 100? Does anyone know?

Thanks!
Sandi

Comes in a pack of 25, i believe. It's a leaflet and pretty informative.

I just added them to mine because they were free - it's a hand out from the American Cancer Society about detecting Breast Cancer early ... there is 25 in the pack. :) I thought it would be a nice hand out for my May parties. :)

Let me know if you get it - I tried ordering it 2 different times for October's HWC stuff and I was basically told they don't exist anymore. I gave up. LOL

You can also go to the ACS's website and get flyers that way.

It let me order them last month. I put my label on them & left them on the table at a booth as freebies. A few actually were taken. Not many, but hey ... if it helps ONE person ... ;)

Sheila said:
It let me order them last month. I put my label on them & left them on the table at a booth as freebies. A few actually were taken. Not many, but hey ... if it helps ONE person ... ;)

hmmm... I tried to order them last month and my order was put on hold. When I called they said it was because that item wasn't available.

What is the process for placing a supply order for a cancer-related event?

To place a supply order for a cancer-related event, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or place the order directly through our website. Simply select the products you would like to purchase and proceed to checkout. During the checkout process, you will have the option to select a specific charity to donate a portion of your purchase to. You can also choose to have your order shipped to the event location or directly to your home.

How can I find out which products are eligible for the Cancer Document donation program?

To find out which products are eligible for the Cancer Document donation program, you can visit our website and browse the "Cancer Document Collection." This collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware that are eligible for the program. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How much of the proceeds from my purchase will be donated to cancer research?

The amount of proceeds donated to cancer research varies depending on the product purchased. For each eligible product, Pampered Chef will donate a portion of the purchase price to our partner charity, the American Cancer Society. To see the specific donation amounts for each product, you can view the product details on our website or contact your consultant.

Can I make a donation to cancer research without making a purchase?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to cancer research through Pampered Chef's Round-Up from the Heart program. Simply round up your purchase total to the nearest dollar during checkout, and the extra change will be donated to our partner charity, the American Cancer Society. You can also make a direct donation on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I use my host rewards to make a donation to cancer research?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to make a donation to cancer research. To do so, you can select the "Round-Up from the Heart" option during checkout and choose to donate a portion or all of your host rewards. You can also use your host rewards to purchase products from our Cancer Document Collection, which will also result in a donation to cancer research.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies