• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Supply Order Stalled - Help Needed!

In summary, "Submitting Supply Order Stalled" means there was a delay or issue in processing the supply order due to reasons like inventory shortages or technical difficulties. The time it takes to resolve a stalled order can vary, but the team is dedicated to resolving it quickly and will provide updates. Most likely, you will still receive your supplies even if the order is stalled. You can cancel the order, but it is recommended to wait for the issue to be resolved. To prevent future stalls, double-check all information before submitting the order and place it well in advance.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I am trying to submit a supply order but it's like it is stalled out or something.. .is anyone else having trouble? I clicked "next" to finish the order and it's just sitting there with the hourglass there... and I can't close out of that screen and it's not going anywhere... has anyone had this happen and if so... what did you do?

I tried submitting a supply order this morning and had the same thing happen. It timed out and I have not retried yet...in fact, your post just reminded me to do it!

well.. you may wish to wait! :) How did you get out of the program... at least off that screen? It's just sitting there.

I didn't! I left for work and just left it sitting there! My PPP is on my office PC and I am on my laptop right now.

I think I'll end up hitting control/alt/del to get it out... and I guess I'll call HO in the AM and see if it actually transmitted or not.

Sigh...

I did exit out... came back in and it was showing that the order was "ready" so I decided to try one more time.. and this time it went right through! I'm going to bed! :)

I had problems this afternoon, with the link to Merrill, for busines cards. Tried again this evening, still no luck :(

Diane - same here...weird,huh? But, it's submitted now!

Mine did the same thing tonight as I was trying to submit a show too!! It's submitted now!!

Related to Submitting Supply Order Stalled - Help Needed!

1. What does "Submitting Supply Order Stalled" mean?

"Submitting Supply Order Stalled" means that there was an issue or delay in processing your supply order. This could be due to a variety of reasons such as insufficient inventory, technical difficulties, or incorrect information provided.

2. How long does it take for a stalled supply order to be resolved?

The time it takes to resolve a stalled supply order can vary depending on the specific issue and the company's processes. However, our team is dedicated to resolving these issues as quickly as possible and will keep you updated on the status of your order.

3. Will I still receive my supplies if my order is stalled?

Yes, in most cases, you will still receive your supplies even if your order is stalled. Our team will work to resolve the issue and ensure that your order is processed and delivered to you as soon as possible.

4. Can I cancel my stalled supply order?

Yes, you can cancel your stalled supply order if you no longer wish to receive the supplies. However, we recommend waiting for our team to resolve the issue before canceling to avoid any potential delays in receiving your supplies.

5. How can I prevent my supply order from stalling in the future?

To prevent your supply order from stalling in the future, make sure to double-check all information entered before submitting your order. It's also helpful to place your order well in advance to allow for any potential delays or issues to be resolved before your supplies are needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • Bluiydangl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lpacker
  • Cedelchef