• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Supply & Sample Orders: Catalog Number Entry Denied

In summary, there are a few possible reasons for a catalog number being denied when entered for a supply or sample order. The number may be incorrect or the item may no longer be available. If the number is denied, you can try finding a similar item or contacting customer service. You will not be charged for a denied item and to avoid this in the future, double check the number and use the online catalog. If you receive a denied catalog number for a previously purchased item, it may be out of stock or discontinued.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I am trying to do my supply and sample order but I cannot enter the number for catalogs. It says it's not allowed for the current order. What am I doing wrong?

I've done the product update and the catalogs are listed but I get this message: This products not allowed for the current order. Then it lists the item # and description. I can't enter any of the Show Door Prize items or Marketing Materials. I have done the program updates and product updates.. >What am I missing here?

I think I figured it out. I cannot do a sample and supply order on the same order... I thought I could. Sorry.

Oh, nope...they have to be seperate!

Remember that you get one of each per month for the $4.00 shipping price each!

Yup... thanks so much! I got to order my stockpot!!!!!!!!! YEAH! I do want to order group D but I'll just have to wait and see about that one! Too bad the new supplies and new items come at the same time! :)

1. Why is my catalog number being denied when I try to enter it for a supply or sample order?

There are a few possible reasons for this. The most common is that the catalog number you are entering may be incorrect. Please double check the number and try again. Another possibility is that the item may no longer be available for purchase. You can check the product's availability in our online catalog or by contacting customer service.

2. Can I still place a supply or sample order if the catalog number is denied?

If the catalog number is denied, it means that the item is not currently available for purchase. However, you may be able to find a similar item in our online catalog or by contacting customer service. You can also try searching for the item using keywords or product descriptions.

3. Will I be charged for a denied supply or sample order?

No, you will only be charged for items that are successfully processed and shipped to you. If an item is denied, it will not be included in your order and you will not be charged for it.

4. How can I avoid having my catalog number denied for future orders?

To avoid having your catalog number denied, make sure to double check the number before entering it. You can also use our online catalog to verify the availability of the item. If you continue to have issues, please contact customer service for assistance.

5. What should I do if I receive a denied catalog number on a product I have previously purchased?

If you have previously purchased the item and are now receiving a denied catalog number, it may be out of stock or discontinued. You can try searching for a similar item or contacting customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chanddl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kaseydee