• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering 40 FREE Write-In Slips on PP Supply Order: A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, the process for placing a supply order with Pampered Chef is simple - you can order online or by phone and will receive a confirmation email. There is no minimum order requirement and orders are typically delivered within 7-10 business days. You can track your order and there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee with a 30-day return policy.
jasonmva
Silver Member
Ok so I am doing my order through PP and I want to order the 40 FREE write-in slips. How do I enter this so it will transmit on my supply order?

jasonmva said:
Ok so I am doing my order through PP and I want to order the 40 FREE write-in slips. How do I enter this so it will transmit on my supply order?
In your Pampered Partner program, pull up a recent show and open a guests order. On the bottom of the screen, click on the button that says "Update Products", then click "add". Then go ahead and fill in the product number that corresponds with the write in slips and fill in the rest of the information. When your finished, click "Update". Close out of this show and go back into your supply order and type in the new number and it should pull up. Hope this helps!

That worked. Thanks!

Darcy - just FYI, you can't put your website in your signature. Some people put /katejensen to let people get ideas.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you're taking advantage of our 40 free write-in slips offer! To enter this on your supply order through PP, simply add the write-in slips to your cart like you would any other item. When you get to the checkout screen, you should see a section where you can enter a promo code. Enter the code for the free write-in slips and it should deduct the cost from your total. If you have any trouble, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and I'll be more than happy to assist you. Happy cooking!

What is the process for placing a supply order?

The process for placing a supply order with Pampered Chef is very simple. You can either place your order through our website or by calling our customer service line. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details.

What is the minimum order requirement for supply orders?

There is no minimum order requirement for supply orders. You can order as much or as little as you need for your business.

How long does it take for supply orders to be delivered?

Most supply orders are shipped within two business days after they are placed. Delivery times may vary depending on your location, but you can expect to receive your order within 7-10 business days.

Can I track my supply order?

Yes, you can track your supply order through our website or by contacting our customer service team. You will receive a tracking number in your confirmation email.

What is your return policy for supply orders?

We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including supply orders. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Wildfire