• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sprinkles on the Supply Order Fyi

In summary, the Sprinkles on the supply order are full-sized, but the mini cinnamon rolls were made this morning and only yielded 23 from one tube.
ljeffries
I don't know if this was posted before or not, so I will just do it again...

The Sprinkles on the supply order are full-sized. I just got my supply order on Friday and thought I would pass this along.

Thanks! I'd hoped they were!

I think those that did not go to conference may not realize that we got smaller sized samples at breakfast the last day.

Speaking of sprinkles, I made the mini cinnamon rolls this morning. Needed something sweet to watch the Republican debate!

I ended up getting 23 out of one tube. I used the reduced fat crescent rolls, and 1/8 c cinnamon and 1/8 c caramel sprinkles. I made a glaze of confectioner's sugar, milk and a bit of oj. I ate 4. Husband polished off the rest!

Obviously they turned out ok!!

You can also order them on the spring samples for 50% off for both of them.

I had crescent roll last night at a friends house, with cinnamon-sugar mixture sprinkled on the inside with 1 large marshmellow rolled up and sealed on the inside, with sugar-cinnamon mixture sprinkled on the outside. It was so good. I thought we could use our new sprinkles and maybe coat the outside with a little melted butter and more sprinkles. Bake it about 15 min. in the oven. This would be a great kids recipe that they could do.
Ann Schertz
Independent Kitchen Consultant

Re the supply order, I noticed we are limited to 4 bottles of each a season, and 1 bottle of each per order. One a month is NOT going to be enough - between using it at home and at shows. Guess I'll be taking those on to just about every show I do ...

Since we use so much on the recipes and we are all supposed to be having 8 shows at least per month, I'm surprised that they are limiting it like that. Just order them on a host's order I guess for a decent discount.

Related to Sprinkles on the Supply Order Fyi

1. What are the different types of sprinkles available on the supply order?

Currently, we offer three types of sprinkles: rainbow sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, and seasonal sprinkles. We are always looking to expand our selection based on customer demand.

2. Are the sprinkles sold in individual containers or in bulk?

Our sprinkles are sold in individual containers, with each container containing approximately 2 ounces of sprinkles. This allows for easy storage and portioning for your recipes.

3. Can I request a specific type of sprinkles if it is not currently available on the supply order?

Yes, you can make a special request for a specific type of sprinkle by contacting our customer service team. We will do our best to fulfill your request and add it to our supply order in the future.

4. Are the sprinkles gluten-free?

Our rainbow and chocolate sprinkles are gluten-free, however, our seasonal sprinkles may contain gluten. Please check the packaging for specific ingredients and allergen information.

5. How long do the sprinkles typically last before expiring?

Our sprinkles have a shelf life of approximately 2 years if stored in a cool, dry place. However, for best quality, we recommend using them within 6-12 months of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies