• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Got Someone Else's Supply Order! I Needed Mine Before the

In summary, if you receive someone else's supply order from Pampered Chef, please contact customer service immediately at 1-800-342-2433 to resolve the issue. It is important to return the items so they can be sent to the correct recipient. You will not be charged for any items you did not order and your correct supply order will be processed and shipped as soon as possible. You can track the shipment of your correct order through your Pampered Chef account or by receiving an email with a tracking number.
MakinBacon
Help! I got someone ELSE's supply order!

I needed mine before the 5th so THAT is not gonna happen! But I really DO need it pronto! I have 3 shows in the next two weeks and even more after that!

Who do I call to get it fixed! I can't find the number!

Thanks!
Bacon

Re: Help!
makinbacon said:
help! I got someone else's supply order!

I needed mine before the 5th so that is not gonna happen! But i really do need it pronto! I have 3 shows in the next two weeks and even more after that!

Who do i call to get it fixed! I can't find the number!

Thanks!
Bacon

888-687-2433

Re: Help!I've gotten other people's replacement parts twice before. They may ship them next day to you if you let them know that you need them. Obviously you ordered in time since you should have gotten it 4 days in advance but because of their mistake you didn't actually get what you ordered.

1. What should I do if I received someone else's supply order from Pampered Chef?

If you received someone else's supply order, please contact our customer service immediately at 1-800-342-2433. We will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

2. Can I keep the items from the supply order I received by mistake?

No, it is important that you return the items to us so we can send them to the correct recipient. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. Will I be charged for the items in the supply order I received by mistake?

No, you will not be charged for any items that you did not order. We will make sure to cancel the order and you will not be responsible for any charges.

4. How long will it take to receive my correct supply order?

Once we receive the incorrect supply order, we will work to process and ship your correct order as soon as possible. The exact timeframe may vary depending on your location and the availability of the items.

5. Can I track the shipment of my correct supply order?

Yes, you can track the shipment of your correct order by logging into your Pampered Chef account. You will also receive an email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
RMDave
Replies