• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is my shipping price incorrect for my supply order?

In summary, the rates have gone up on supply orders, and PC is apparently not aware of this change. They need to update their shipping chart.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm trying to place a supply order since I don't have any new season's best for my shows coming up and it's giving me the wrong shipping price. On consultant's corner it shows:
Order Value Standard Rate/Second Day Air/Next Day Air
up to $19.99.........$4.75/$19.75/$24.75
$20 to $29.99........$5.75/$20.75/$25.75
$30 to $39.99........$6.50/$21.50/$26.50
$40 to $69.99........$7.00/$22.00/ $27.00
$70 to $89.99........$8.00/$23.00/$28.00
$90 to $109.99.......$8.50/$23.50/$28.50
$110 to $ 159.99....$9.00/$24.00/$29.00
$160 to 199.99.......$9.50/$24.50 /$29.50
$200.00 and up.......4%/4% + $ 15.00/4% + $ 20.00My total is $29.95 but it's showing up as $7.50 shipping! So frustrating!!

I am having the same problem with a $374 personal order. It says anything over $200 is 4% which SHOULD be 15.12 but it is charging me 33 and change.

The same thing happened to me on the last day of Feb. I had $58 and it was showing $11 shipping. I had an open supply dated March so I deleted that one and restarted P3. (I think I had another unsubmitted supply and I deleted that one too). Sometimes I open a supply and let it hang just so I can add things as I think of it. Not sure if that had anything to do with it. Once I restarted P3 the shipping went back to normal.

The rates you are showing sounds like the rates we used to have to pay for second orders of the month. (And I think those are the normal direct ship rates for customers, too).

Edit: I looked at the back of an outside order form and that those appear to be direct shipping rates:
up to $19.99: $6.75
$20 to $29.99: 7.50
$30 to $39.99: 8.50
$40 to $49.99: 9.75
$50 to $64.99: 11.00
$65 to $129.99: 14.75
$130 and over 11%

Last edited:
Has anyone contacted HO about this? they may not know and need to do another update to fix that.

middlemamma said:
I am having the same problem with a $374 personal order. It says anything over $200 is 4% which SHOULD be 15.12 but it is charging me 33 and change.

Did you notice that it says for orders over $200 it says 4% PLUS $15. That wasn't on the sample supply order shipping. I'm looking at it right now. This is the first shipping chart I've seen. Where did it come from?

Another error on PC's part. Do they need to get a new proof reader because this has been happening quite often and then we are the ones who suffer. (i.e., relabeling catalogs, wrong info, etc.)

monicag said:
Did you notice that it says for orders over $200 it says 4% PLUS $15. That wasn't on the sample supply order shipping. I'm looking at it right now. This is the first shipping chart I've seen. Where did it come from?

Another error on PC's part. Do they need to get a new proof reader because this has been happening quite often and then we are the ones who suffer. (i.e., relabeling catalogs, wrong info, etc.)

That extra $15 is if you want it sent second day air.

BethCooks4U said:
That extra $15 is if you want it sent second day air.

I missed that.....so now I really want to know why they are not charging the right price. I thought it was weird, though, that if you ordered over $200 that your shipping was less than if you ordered $175.

Everyone should e-mail HO so that hopefully they will put out an e-mail about the new shipping info for ALL consultants.....since it pertains to ALL of us.

I did read yesterday in a PC communication somewhere (I forget where) that the more you ordered, the shipping would be less percentage-wise.

This new shipping sucks! I know that the prices are going up, but doesn't PC have a contract with Fed Ex??? Also, hate that we have delivery on Sat. but not on Mondays. Wish the little brown trucks would come back. My UPS guy was much nicer, cared for my packages much better. Just my thoughts! No bashing please!One more thought, when the gas prices go back down, will our shipping? (I guess wishful thinking about the gas prices!)

Yes the home office is starting to nickle and dime us. on personal orders it's cheaper to add your order to a show and get the 4.75 shipping and then get 20% back in comission.

I am not happy about the shipping going up...

But I guess I am OK with it on PRODUCTS we order (Samples/KE/Personal).

I am NOT OK with it going up on SUPPLY orders.

We CANNOT run our business without supplies...catalogs, invitations, receipts, etc. (I am not looking for a discussion of online activity here).

Theoretically, I can run my business using the kit and not all of the products. (And I guess if I wasn't just a hobby consultant, I would be earning them anyway. ;).)

They did an audit of consultants non-com orders and found that for most consultants the shipping would be the same or a little less if we planned our purchases to order less times during the season. I know I have often put in an order for a few things that if I had thought about I could have ordered with a previous shipment. Also they are combining several types of orders for us so instead of sending one order in for each type of order and paying $4.75 for each we can order them all on one of three types (business/product/kit enhancement). The kit enhancement is separate because it has special rules for ordering.

BethCooks4U said:
They did an audit of consultants non-com orders and found that for most consultants the shipping would be the same or a little less if we planned our purchases to order less times during the season. I know I have often put in an order for a few things that if I had thought about I could have ordered with a previous shipment. Also they are combining several types of orders for us so instead of sending one order in for each type of order and paying $4.75 for each we can order them all on one of three types (business/product/kit enhancement). The kit enhancement is separate because it has special rules for ordering.

When do they plan on sharing this information with ALL consultants. That is where my frustration is!

BethCooks4U said:

That was another thing that I was thinking of - I didn't see any way to combine anything. I want a couple products to go with my new season recipes (not new products) but it only gave me the options to pick, no way to combine them.

I just restarted P3 again (I did restart and update right before I tried to place the supply order) and it worked this time. Although I did noticed that mini catalogs are on BACK ORDER!!!! WHAT?!?!?!

I read in another thread that the new software is going to do that combining.
Doesn't help anyone today, though!

Planning on doing a supply order next week - if the shipping comes up wrong, I am going to call or email them.

wadesgirl said:
I just restarted P3 again (I did restart and update right before I tried to place the supply order) and it worked this time.

Although I did noticed that mini catalogs are on BACK ORDER!!!! WHAT?!?!?!

I think because they are re-doing them to include all of the products.

My big catalogs were on back order, too.I would call HO because they have not been very quick at getting back to my e-mails. I've sent 5 over the past week and not one response.

What is the process for placing a new supply order?

To place a new supply order, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, click on "Supply Orders" and select "New Shipping". From there, you can browse and select the items you wish to order and complete the checkout process.

Can I track my supply order once it has been shipped?

Yes, you can track your supply order by clicking on the "My Business" tab and selecting "Supply Orders". Then, click on the "Track My Order" button next to the corresponding order. This will take you to the shipping carrier's website where you can track your order using the provided tracking number.

How long does it take for my supply order to be delivered?

The delivery time for your supply order will vary depending on your location and the shipping option you choose during checkout. Standard shipping can take 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days.

Can I cancel or change my supply order after it has been placed?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your supply order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, we may be able to make changes or cancel the order for you.

What do I do if there is an issue with my supply order?

If there is an issue with your supply order, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure you receive the correct items in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tash
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • luvbeingachef