• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is HO causing so much trouble for my show and orders?

In summary, the person had issues with HO (Home Office) this week, including a show being put on hold due to a sold-out product, conflicting information about the host's free products, a supply order being put on hold for ordering too many of a product (even though they only ordered one), and a sample order being shipped with products that were initially said to be sold out. They plan to call HO in the morning to resolve these issues and mention that HO is usually good at taking care of their consultants. Another person also mentions that they have had issues with HO recently.
pampchefrhondab
I have never had trouble with HO before, now I seem to have had nothing but this week!:cry:

I had a February show that closed on Monday. I knew the 4 qt. prof. pan was limited, but had not heard it was sold out. I had one of the customers purchase it via an internet order. Too bad HO doesn't have a computer system to put one on hold for this customer since it was about a week before the show closed. I didn't even get a call or email this show was on hold, but only called because the commission was showing up as zero in CC. When I called the rep. said it was on hold due to the pan being sold out. She wanted to know what the customer wanted to do. I asked if it would affect the host free products this this was a $100 order. The rep. told me it would not affect the host, but it would my commission, which was find w/me. I called the host and explained the situation. The customer didn't want to purchase anything else. I called last night and spoke to another rep., after being on hold over 1 hour, and explained the cusotmer didn't want to purchase anything else so they could take the show off hold.

Fast forward to this afternoon. I get a call from the rep. I spoke to last night. She said I was told incorrectly that the host would be able to keep her free products and that the host would owe over $26 more for her order:grumpy: ! I asked the rep. if she could please escalate this to a supervisor to over ride it since I already told the host it wouldn't affect her order. This was about 2 p.m. I never got a call back tonight so I don't know what they are doing!

Now go back to the org. phone call w/HO. At the same time I was talking to the first rep. she told me my supply order was on hold and also my sample order. Boy was I afraid there was something wrong w/my bank account or something. She said the supply order was on hold because I ordered too many Italian Seasonings. I could only order 1. The strangest thing is I only ordered 1! I originally tried to order more, but PP told me I couldn't and I changed it. She looked at it and said I was correct and she would lift the hold. It is still not picking!!!

Finally the sample order. This was from purchasing products on the outlet. She told me the Kitchen Essentials sets were sold out and I wouldn't be able to get them. I asked her to double check since they were still available on the outlet - I had ordered almost 24 hours before. She put me on hold for a very long time, came back and said they were sold out. I said okay and she gave me a new total. So today I get an email stating the sample order shipped and it lists the Essentials Sets!:eek: ! This would be fine, except I went ahead and placed a second order with 2 Essentials Sets on it since they are still showing up as available!!

Needless to say, I will be on the phone in the morning w/HO trying to get these things resolved! I just can't believe when it rains it pours! I hope I will be done w/these problems for a while!;)

Sorry to hear of your issues, I'm positive they are due to discontinued products and the speed of us ordering vs. inventory levels (systems not catching up with our fingers!!!) and on you changing the quantity, the error flag probably didn't clear.Anyway, call tomorrow, I DO KNOW HO is great at taking care of us. I had my outlet orders the other day do some really screwy things and the agent took great care of me and even left messages at my house (twice) although I was at work updating me on things (she didn't have to do that at all).I love our customer service. Every once in awhile something is fluky, but they are great...

Sorry to hear that! If the customer placed the order online on the show, HO has no clue about the order until you place it. I think they are having some kind of issues lately. It really seems like there are a lot of complaints. But I agree with Janet, HO does the best job that they can.

wadesgirl said:
Sorry to hear that! If the customer placed the order online on the show, HO has no clue about the order until you place it. I think they are having some kind of issues lately. It really seems like there are a lot of complaints. But I agree with Janet, HO does the best job that they can.

Yeah, I know they don't see it until the show is submitted, but I was saying I wish they had a system that would do that. Probably too much to spend for just a few times it would happen.

It does bite with discontinued products. But they do warn us that they can run out at any time.

I was just doing an exchange over the phone, the guy tried to tell me that the difference between the products was over $5.00 but I kept getting less than $2.50. He finally believed me and did the adjustment for the amount I told him to!

1. What is "Ho Trouble!"?

"Ho Trouble!" is a cookbook offered by Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy recipes for any occasion.

2. Who is the target audience for "Ho Trouble!"?

The target audience for "Ho Trouble!" is anyone who loves to cook and is looking for simple, tasty recipes to add to their repertoire. It is also a great gift for anyone who enjoys cooking or is just starting to learn.

3. Can I purchase "Ho Trouble!" online?

Yes, "Ho Trouble!" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are the recipes in "Ho Trouble!" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Ho Trouble!" are designed to be easy to follow and use ingredients that are readily available. They are perfect for busy individuals or families looking for quick and delicious meal options.

5. Are there any dietary restrictions or modifications included in "Ho Trouble!"?

Yes, "Ho Trouble!" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. Any necessary modifications or substitutions are clearly listed in the recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies